PGP-Style OLYMPICS: Racing To Snog Our U2 Guys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jesus christ. That's some fuckin' disaster going on! :hug: I really don't know what to say...Drugging him up in advance??? that's just wrong!@

This is just the tip of the iceberg. I haven't told you about this one psych tech Mohammed who my mom and I were ready to kill for abusing Riley IN FRONT OF US. Or how he was denied pain meds in Primary Children's hospital cause he didn't ask for them WHEN HE CAN'T ASK FOR THEM. Or how their psychiatric team are a bunch of goddamn clowns. Or the whole Leave of Absence debacle. Where would you like me to start?

This is just the tip of the iceberg. I haven't told you about this one psych tech Mohammed who my mom and I were ready to kill for abusing Riley IN FRONT OF US. Or how he was denied pain meds in Primary Children's hospital cause he didn't ask for them WHEN HE CAN'T ASK FOR THEM. Or how their psychiatric team are a bunch of goddamn clowns. Or the whole Leave of Absence debacle. Where would you like me to start?

I'm so so so so sorry Jess :hug: :hug:

That is just cruel, especially for an innocent child to be taken away from his family like that.

We have a federal lawyer working on Riley's case now. Something's going to get done or they are getting their asses sued.

What a bunch of insane nutcases, hope that lawyer gets their ass in gear. You can't treat a child this way, especially not one with autism! :|

5 Songs to hear live?
The first would be HAWKMOON... I'll have to think about the others... maybe Velvet Dress?

Jess, wish there was more I could say. I'm so glad you guys have a lawyer. Hang in there, babe. :hug:

Hi Dazz :wave:

It's freezing here in the Emerald Isle :crack:

hi wild! :hug:

aaawww NO FUN..... cold and foggy/rainy?

That's what we have today BUT right now it's BETTER THAN SNOW!

I'll be more ready for snow again by the end of the week which is when they somewhat expect some)

well , then bono should just come right over and hand you a big fur coat, no?

:wink:

are you having a nice time otherwise?
Are you visiting w NI's Fam?

We are ready to pull him out of that godforsaken place. This is...unbelievable nd ridiculous. He's showing signs of liver failure from these drugs they're giving him.

^The doctors aren't noticing that? WTF?

There's not a pediatrician up there. Just a bunch of psychiatrists.

OMFFFFFG! :no::yikes:

ooooooh jess! :( :hug::hug::hug:

and I haven't even read the longer part of this post!

Just on NOT having a Pediatrician alone when administering SUCH POWERFUL drugs..........
sure sounds like........ criminal negligence to me!

will now go back and read the rest of your post!

:crack: dear lord.........
:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Jess I'm adding this here, too.............

in case you arrive back here first before ZC

:hug::hug:

I'm going to read your post At home and see if there's possibly anything i can suggest....

one thing comes to mind..

it all depends one what kind of resources there are in terms of advocates for people w Autism i9\n your State/City/ town? ( i forget where you are).

Google up someting like um..........

Autism + Advocacy ______________ add your State

or

" Psychiatric Hospital" + abuse advocacy __________ add your state

ALso have you googled up any National- Autism Groups?

Back
Top Bottom