PGP-Style OLYMPICS: Racing To Snog Our U2 Guys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They do GBHF??? WANT!!! : ohmy :

Have you ever seen this?

YouTube - U2 - The Ground Beneath Her Feet (acoustic)

Morning Girls :wav e:

Oh and what a glorious night I had. Great Larry dream last night :d rool:
Basically it was me and my friends on the outter rail and he was coming around the front (but it was young JT Larry) and he grabbed my hands and pulled me over the rail and on the catwalk and gave me the most delicious kiss ever!! :combust:
It was one of those epic movie kisses :kiss :

Oh wow, nice! :up:

:shh: I'm in Ireland.............don't tell Bono :shifty :

OMG Irishmen :droo l:, and the Bono dream i had last night :combust :

I woke up all wet :sexywin k:

I blame VP , thought of her and then had to play IYWTVD :shifty :

:flirt:

Did you know Joe lives in Dublin not too far away from Bono :lol:

So if i bump into him tomorrow i will deny all knowledge of knowing of your betrayal with Bono, i ain't choosing sides :angry:

although Joe was distrought when i made my choice of marrying NI rather than going to see him play :wink:

:lol: yeah, I remember hearing that. And it's okay, I don't think Joe even noticed I was gone. :wink:

I don't know if anyone would know wtf I'm talking about, or be amused by this other than Wild, but when Sarah's dad was over today, we got into this big discussion about downloading, and he asked what I download, and where from. I told him mostly U2 stuff, and where I get it from, and started explaining about the differences in quality, etc. Then I said "oh, did you ever see the pictures from when we met them...? And he said no, so I showed him. And then I showed him part of a dvd.

Yes folks, I'm so fucking desperate to talk about U2 that I'll apparently talk to my ex about them. :lol:

Oh, and for the part that only Wild might get? He asked if I ever broke it off with Joe Elliott, if he knows that Bono's my man now. :lol: I told him no, it was never made official, Joe and I just drifted apart, but I'm fairly sure that Joe is doing okay. :lol:

:lol::lol:

understands! :yes:

Joe?
the...... ?? police or state trooper guy ...... (otherwise don't know)

ETA:

'K.
Read further posts--

obviously NOT the police/trooper guy! :der:

:D

SQUEEEEE! "We were called a number of things before we were called U2. One of those things was The Hype, long before it was true. For a lunch break, we were also The Larry Mullen Band, and it's still a quarter true." Then he high 5s and hugs Larry. " (Crowd cheers) And he will never, ever be let sing in this band, you know what I'm saying."

And then he goes on to introduce Adam as "the first manager of this band. And then Edge, "the toughest mind in U2. :heart:

I fucking love them. :heart:

:heart::cute::heart:

Hey Dazzled! :hug: How are you? We're under a storm warning, and for the first time all season, it actually looks like winter here. :(

I'm pretty sore today, there was like a one day lag, I guess. :lol: Just stiff muscles though, didn't do damage to my back. At one point, we were stuck with the couch on the stairs for like 10 minutes, not able to move. It was awful. :lol:

Question for my girls: if you could choose any five songs to hear live, what would they be? No limits, you don't have to be realistic, or worry about the songs being bathroom break songs for the crowd. You can choose anything. Sarah and I did this last week, we each made lists of 25, then pared them down to 5. Here's mine:

Two Hearts Beat As One
A Sort of Homecoming
Promenade
In God's Country
Ground Beneath Her Feet

Which actually isn't too unrealistic. I know they've done 4 of them, not sure about Promenade, though.

Eta - just checked, and no, they've never played it.

Hey Dazzled! :hug: How are you? We're under a storm warning, and for the first time all season, it actually looks like winter here. :(

I'm pretty sore today, there was like a one day lag, I guess. :lol: Just stiff muscles though, didn't do damage to my back. At one point, we were stuck with the couch on the stairs for like 10 minutes, not able to move. It was awful. :lol:

Question for my girls: if you could choose any five songs to hear live, what would they be? No limits, you don't have to be realistic, or worry about the songs being bathroom break songs for the crowd. You can choose anything. Sarah and I did this last week, we each made lists of 25, then pared them down to 5. Here's mine:

Two Hearts Beat As One
A Sort of Homecoming
Promenade
In God's Country
Ground Beneath Her Feet

Which actually isn't too unrealistic. I know they've done 4 of them, not sure about Promenade, though.

Hi ya VP!!! :hug::hug:

oh man that was nasty -- being stuck on the stairs with the couch!:hug:

THANK the Powers your back problem was not triggered!

:hmm: let's see WHAT 5 U2 songs ( no restrictions) would I wanna hear live!

they only trick might be deciding what #5 might be ( having to kick out #'s 6 & 7 ......

separate post for this!
AND I'm gonna TRY to put them in Special Show Song Order too!:lol::wink::drool:

GENTLY knocks on skull - Ok WAKE up in dere we got a challenge to answer :D

oh wow storm time :ohmy:

GOOOOD luck hope it's not too bad!

we finally have had a breather in between real storms --

tonight and maybe part of tomorrow it'll be rain & wet snow.

then clear then another possible snow on thurs.:|

ahwell, I had my near "melt down" on the last tues storm coming too fast after the other one. I stayed home, period!

We still have unmelted sections from ? 10 days ago? :madspit:

OK I got 3 right off the bat!

Two of which are realllllllll Wistful Thinking! :lol::angry:
NOT in Order!!!

In God's Country
Acrobat
Lady With The Spinning Head

oh mnannnnnnn VP .... :lol::lol:

WE : My sis , I and :sigh: Brenda, and maybe Glenn used to conjure up

"If you had to pay Full Price (as in a Regular concert Ticket) which....

....4 or 5 songs would you Pay to see The Who Play Live"

oh wow storm time :ohmy:

GOOOOD luck hope it's not too bad!

we finally have had a breather in between real storms --

tonight and maybe part of tomorrow it'll be rain & wet snow.

then clear then another possible snow on thurs.:|

ahwell, I had my near "melt down" on the last tues storm coming too fast after the other one. I stayed home, period!

We still have unmelted sections from ? 10 days ago? :madspit:

I shouldn't complain, we've been lucky this year. But I still will. :wink: Just looks awful, all the grass is completely covered, now. Figures that we'd start getting this at the end of Feb. :grumpy:

You still here, VP??
I just sent you........

..... the BONO photo you asked me to work on....

partly done--- see what you think... :)

at your E-mail addy!

Oh thanks so much, I'll check my e-mail in a sec!! :)

Just listened to Stateless for the first time, OMG :drool:

Did you listen to Never Let Me Go?? Wow. LOVE IT. :combust:

In fact, the entire album is phenomenal.

(This is mislabelled. It's actually Bono with the MDH band.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0RX-DjfoDo

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom