PGP: Spring 2013... U2 Where Are You??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No, he's satirizing Van's vocal style. Van is famous for being grumbly and unintelligible and not giving a fuck if you understand him or not, as well as having nonverbal vocal ecstacies that make Bonoglese look postively tame. Listen at the end of this one. VAN MORRISON ~ Listen To The Lion ~.wmv - YouTube

What's really funny about this is Bono's wide eyed enthusiasm, since they only got to know each others' work at all in the zoo period, and Van was rather unimpressed with U2. Bono may have been teasing about Van's standard gruff stoicism, too.

No. It's so sly and understated- lovely.
:yes:

They probably don't give him new phones anymore. :wink:

:lol:

OMG LMFAO :lmao: HOW have I never seen this 10 seconds of Bono gold before?? (Go to 2:04)

Van Morrison wins Outstanding Contribution | BRIT Awards 1994 - YouTube
:lmao:

That new pic of Bono - mmmmm. I likey.

I may have to log some bunk time with him soon. :shifty:

In other news, it's rained for two days here. And they're saying it could rain for up to TEN MORE DAYS. Anyone got an ark?
We've not had a good rain for a few weeks now. At least 3.

Want some rain? We've had plenty of that. And it's supposed to be freakin' summer. It's 16C and that's about HALF of what it should be. :crack:

:wave:

sdweather75.png~original

It's 80° Fahrenheit in Seattle.... I'm melting. Sadly my trip to Amsterdam was cancelled and the highest it was supposed to get was in the 70' with 89% humidity. At least I'm not in California or Arizona where it's supposed to be at the very least in some places 110°………

In other news Bono's still in NYC.
1011071_684934448188646_456190078_n.jpg
[/IMG]

*drives by on the other side of the world* :wave:

Glad you found your camera, GG!

I think I would enjoy visiting Finland... except I probably wouldn't use a sauna. :uhoh:

I forgot to tell you guys.

My mom had an appointment with an oncologist a week and a half ago. He says that, as of right now, she is cancer free. :hyper:

Of course, he went on to explain that, for legal/medical reasons, he can't actually put that in her file for another year, but....

YAY! :dance:

He's starting to look a little Mr. Magoo to me. Just a bit jowly and like his dad. Yes, I know he's getting older. But he doesn't do all he can to (drinking, smoking) to keep young.
Yeah, Seriously! :hi5:

You've probably missed my posts here- where I *tell him* to get
in touch with Springsteen's Trainer!

The man is ? 10 yrs older than bono and
his physic is very in shape whe he's on tour and quite good
not on tour.

Pretend it's not Springteen (for those meh on him) and tell me he's not in really good shape.

You HEAR ME B-Man??!!! :grumpy::wink:

realize i'm a relative newbie here, but i'm more than happy with the way b looks now. I've been in love with the man since I was 13, and i'm knocking on 40's door now. pretty sure there's not a version of him I wouldn't fawn over. :heart:

yaymoreforme!:D

Definately same here when it ends up turning into that

I think Edge is going to age more gracefully at least so far

taking bets anyone?! :lol: :wink:

Edge is presently aging more gracefully than any of them. He's just got those long smooth bones. And now that he's lost the little bit of extra he had... wowza. Bono's facial structure makes it kind of inevitable that he'll get a bit craggy as he ages- which can also be lovely.

So many ways for beautiful men to age well! I love the photo of all their dads together in U2 by U2 for that reason- you can see where they are going.

realize i'm a relative newbie here, but i'm more than happy with the way b looks now. I've been in love with the man since I was 13, and i'm knocking on 40's door now. pretty sure there's not a version of him I wouldn't fawn over. :heart:

yaymoreforme!:D

You'll have to share, sorry. :tongue: I love the way he's aging. :love: And I do love his looks through the ages too. He was really beautiful when he was young, so that's only helping him as he ages.

Edge is presently aging more gracefully than any of them. He's just got those long smooth bones. And now that he's lost the little bit of extra he had... wowza. Bono's facial structure makes it kind of inevitable that he'll get a bit craggy as he ages- which can also be lovely.

So many ways for beautiful men to age well! I love the photo of all their dads together in U2 by U2 for that reason- you can see where they are going.

Edge is one of those people that I think got better with age. Not to say he wasn't cute when he was young, but I prefer a more mature Edge. :hmm:

You'll have to share, sorry. :tongue: I love the way he's aging. :love: And I do love his looks through the ages too. He was really beautiful when he was young, so that's only helping him as he ages.

Edge is one of those people that I think got better with age. Not to say he wasn't cute when he was young, but I prefer a more mature Edge. :hmm:

totally agree! When he was young he was cute...now he's absolutely charming and seductive :cute:

edge and adam have absolutely grown into themselves, and they just keep getting better. men have that enviable ability, the ratbastards.

i'm afraid mr mullen is showing the strains of time more than the others.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom