PGP: Ringing in the New Year with New U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
7172-58140-size3.jpg

*Likes*

Happy New Year!

I haven't been online much these past few days since my family's here, and of course that's occupying most of my hours. I'll be home tomorrow (boo, but yay for my own bed and things), so things will start going back to normal soon.

Happy new year, everyone!

CK, scary story about that earthquake! Yeow! I hadn't heard anything about that yet. I've never experienced an earthquake in my life, I can't imagine what it'd be like to encounter one, especially in an area not known for them.

Though there is some shaking going on in my area-we have some FIERCE winds blowing outside right now. Our house is creaking and squeaking and there's even the occasional wobbling-I have this image over and over of our house just completely collapsing. It won't, of course, the winds aren't that strong, but it sure feels like it sometimes :p. And it's cold, too.

I love your story about your son and U2 as well, CK-ah, getting them going young :D. If I ever have kids, they too will know U2's music. As well as that of other bands I love. Hopefully they'll like it, too.

JJAsi, owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! That picture *Winces*. Here's to a speedy healing!

Oh dear GAWD. Someone thought it would be a good idea to let Bieber cover "Let It Be" for New Year's...with Carlos Santana. :crack:

Uhhhhhhhhhhh...say what now?

Thank god I missed that. I didn't watch any of those new year countdown things last night-instead I've been watching a marathon of "The Twilight Zone" on Syfy this weekend (and watched an Austin City Limits show with Coldplay last night, too). Some of my particular favorite "Twilight Zone" episodes have been or will be on tonight. I'm glad I'm not the only one who had an uneventful New Year's weekend.

Zu, hope your run was a good one, and yes, take care of yourself out there :hug:. That's such a scary story about that runner.

Cori, I'll have to check out your pictures more-I'm not one for heels, but those shoes do look cool, though I'm sorry they didn't seem to work out in the end.

Well, that is just beyond adorable. Where the hell was he last night? I could've rung in the new year with him!

Your mom is awesome. :wink: Though mine is starting to learn. It's now not "Hey, isn't this U2" when we hear Coldplay on the radio, she at least recognizes when a U2 song plays. :lol: But don't ask what song, because she's got no clue.

I´m knackered, 20 kids hanging on my feet when went to teach em football, sometimes they ask if I could come :lol:

Your mom is awesome. :wink: Though mine is starting to learn. It's now not "Hey, isn't this U2" when we hear Coldplay on the radio, she at least recognizes when a U2 song plays. :lol: But don't ask what song, because she's got no clue.

That's cute :lol: :cute:

A year my mom was the same was as yours, now she's moving on up to our level of fandom :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom