PGP: Oh leather, how I missed thee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hyper: It's amazing how happy these things can make you. But we've waited 7 years to win again, were so close last year. This is awesome.

Aww :hug: Well anything can happen! Maybe next year.

:sad: I cannot get a t-shirt anywhere yet. Buggggeerrrrr! They're all sold out or shit expensive!

I just want to watch my fav players again. 139 days until the first preseason game!:wink::shifty:

Morning ladies. I made up for my crappy time trial in the pool yesterday by doing a really good bike/run this morning. The runner's high is making me think I should go back to the pool today and try again... :hmm:

How's everyone's SUnday?

Oh, and I think I accidentally saw a song title from last night's show :doh: :madwife:

For those who are avoiding spoilers, avoid the tour pic thread here in pleba!:crack:

Morning ladies. I made up for my crappy time trial in the pool yesterday by doing a really good bike/run this morning. The runner's high is making me think I should go back to the pool today and try again... :hmm:

How's everyone's SUnday?

Oh, and I think I accidentally saw a song title from last night's show :doh: :madwife:

Argh! That sucks zooey. There's a separate thread for videos, but people always stick them in the pic thread anyway, I don't know why. (We always bring the best pics to this thread too anyway though, so you guys can see them if you want to stay clear of that thread :hug: )

It's been 40 years since my team started, and we've never won the Stanley Cup. The year we were the closest was when I was 14 and had just become a huge hockey fan. I was so devastated that year. :sad: But this year we're still in it, and have a fabulous chance at winning!! :hyper: It's very exciting. There's a really high likelihood that there will be games while I'm away in Seattle, which is totally freaking me out. I CAN'T think about not being able to watch some of the games in the final round, because that is just torture. :crack: :lol: Yes, I am a crazy fan. :wink:

Glad you got a good time today, zu! :hi5: I have to go for a run at some point today. It's rainy and gross, so I'm feeling very unmotivated. I have until 5pm to go, so there's a good chance it will clear up at some point between now and then.

My Sunday's good so far. Got to sleep in later than I have in a long while, so that was nice. Now I'm starting to make breakfast.

Yeah, the official U2 group never shows up in my newsfeed on fb so I didn't think to block it, but there it was before my ride this morning. :shrug: Maybe I'll just tell myself it was in rehearsals! :lol: And thanks for the warning, Amy. *avoids pic threads*

Glad you got a good time today, zu! :hi5: I have to go for a run at some point today. It's rainy and gross, so I'm feeling very unmotivated. I have until 5pm to go, so there's a good chance it will clear up at some point between now and then.

My Sunday's good so far. Got to sleep in later than I have in a long while, so that was nice. Now I'm starting to make breakfast.

The run (after the bike) was really hot, but I had water with me and just kept dousing myself with it rather than drinking it, which helped. It'll probably be my last outdoor training run of the summer (except when I'm in San Francisco) since it'll be too hot from now on.

Yeah, the official U2 group never shows up in my newsfeed on fb so I didn't think to block it, but there it was before my ride this morning. :shrug: Maybe I'll just tell myself it was in rehearsals! :lol: And thanks for the warning, Amy. *avoids pic threads*

:hmm: Well zooey MAYBE you did only see a rehearsal title. There have been things rehearsed recently in Mex. that have NOT been played at the shows.

For zooey :hug:

and Kristen's mom :sexywink:

5-14-2011MexicoCityterrorsittichedge.jpg

5-14-2011MexicoCityterrorsittichedgeadam.jpg

Cori, I'm sorry you missed my warning about the tour thread!!!:sad::sad::sad:

They posted another video in there! Holy shit people! :angry: I'm not avoiding spoilers, but I respect those that are trying too.:hug:

I should have remembered that people sometimes post videos in there.

As the two songs I saw spoilers for (songs not specifically named within the spoiler tag, but general comments):
I'm not too upset, because they're not the biggest surprises I've ever seen from them, so I'm still hopeful I might manage to avoid ZOMG HOLY SHIT type spoilers. :wink:

Cori, I am betting the big spoilers might happen tonight!:hyper:

I will even avoid writing any comments in here about it. I will actually be able to do the setlist party tonight, so I will fangirl in there!

I KNOW! Third night. It's going to be the hardest. :scream:

I need a sponsor, like with AA. I need someone to call to avoid falling off the wagon. :panic:

"I feel shaky. I need to know. I NEED A HIT OF U2!"

YES! A special spoiler for spanking! Cause let's face it, watching Larry spank the others is kinda hot.

Dear Larry, I hope you don't think less of us, but we enjoy watching you spank other members of the band. We would appreciate if you would re-commence the habit as you embark on the final North American leg of the 360 tour. Sincerely, PLEBA

PS - not that we're keeping track or anything but Edge didn't seem to get much spank action last summer. You may want to consider remedying this in Anaheim or Montreal.

I know sometimes posting videos under spoiler tags makes everything wonky. Even posting videos in plain sight has gotten weird. I swear half the vids I've tried to post lately come out all wonky.

I think someone said YouTube started doing something different with their URLs or their embedding, or something?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom