PGP: Oh leather, how I missed thee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was distracted, but still had this page open. :lol:

Ahh, clones. I was one of the copycat clones with Jez. :lol: That was a LONNNNG time ago!

If the tour had actually happened last year (well, the spring shows, at least), that was my milestone year. :)

Holy shit, you were like a fetus when I met you!!

You can comfort yourself with the fact that I'll always be (much) older than you. :angry: :hug:

:lmao:!
Yes, yes I was.
Well, that would explain why all the radiation had such a significant impact. :hmm:

I was but a lump of clay, and look at what y'all have created! :wink:

And yes, yes you will be. :kiss:
:hug:

It's ok, neither of us look it. :sexywink:

ETA....now I'm all curious. How old did ya think I was/am anyway? :hmm:

This is the latest I've been up in nearly 2 months, and it's all your fault! :angry:

Since you've cleared some space, PM me. Long and rambly preferred.

I need to get to bed. :hug: :clonelove: :heh:

And Ikeafest sounds like a very, very good possibility! When is it? PM me.

(eta - I was talking about TPC, but we like Devo, too! Night :kiss: )

I was distracted, but still had this page open. :lol:

Ahh, clones. I was one of the copycat clones with Jez. :lol: That was a LONNNNG time ago!

If the tour had actually happened last year (well, the spring shows, at least), that was my milestone year. :)

I think I've somewhat arbitrarily declared my mid-mid-life crisis a milestone.

I propose you do the same. I'll support it. :sexywink:

This is the latest I've been up in nearly 2 months, and it's all your fault! :angry:

Since you've cleared some space, PM me. Long and rambly preferred.

I need to get to bed. :hug: :clonelove: :heh:

And Ikeafest sounds like a very, very good possibility! When is it? PM me.

I always knew how to keep you up........:flirt:

And will do....maybe not tonight, really gotta finish prepping for tutoring. :reject: But soon! Or possibly on msn.
Ikeafest is father's day weekend....I'll send you a link on msn. :hyper:

Sweet dreams. :clonelove:

I think I've somewhat arbitrarily declared my mid-mid-life crisis a milestone.

I propose you do the same. I'll support it. :sexywink:

:lol: I've already had my mid-life crisis. 6 years ago. :lol: For some reason turning 30 didn't freak me out as much as I thought it would. 25 was definitely more traumatic, which is strange. :lol:

But sure, this can be a milestone year for me too. :D Even though my birthday has passed, and I won't get to see you at any of my shows. :angry:

:lol: I've already had my mid-life crisis. 6 years ago. :lol: For some reason turning 30 didn't freak me out as much as I thought it would. 25 was definitely more traumatic, which is strange. :lol:

But sure, this can be a milestone year for me too. :D Even though my birthday has passed, and I won't get to see you at any of my shows. :angry:

The more I think about it....the more it kinda freaks me out. I think it's mostly I thought there were so many things I would have done by now that I haven't. And like probably everyone ever, I'm all "wtf happened? :grumpy:". :lol:
It also didn't help that mere weeks after my last birthday, my cousin (born a few months before me) was all....how does it feel to be turning 25 soon? And I'm all..."soon?!?!?!?!!? Yo, dude....buy a calander".

Birthday passage is immaterial.
And I wish I were going to a show with you! :hug:

I'll be 32 the 24th. I had my crisis on 06 when I lost my dad. I don't think I can handle another one.

Age is such silliness sometimes.
I mean once you hit 16/18...what does it really matter anymore anyway?

I think this forum, hell, this thread, is a perfect example of how meaningless it can be. the age spread in this thread over the years has been pretty wide, but you would never guess to look at it......most would probably think it's a bunch of 14 year olds. :wink:

The more I think about it....the more it kinda freaks me out. I think it's mostly I thought there were so many things I would have done by now that I haven't. And like probably everyone ever, I'm all "wtf happened? :grumpy:". :lol:
It also didn't help that mere weeks after my last birthday, my cousin (born a few months before me) was all....how does it feel to be turning 25 soon? And I'm all..."soon?!?!?!?!!? Yo, dude....buy a calander".

Birthday passage is immaterial.
And I wish I were going to a show with you! :hug:

I don't know why I freaked out about 25. You'd think 30 would have been a bigger deal. I guess it was because my BFF was teasing about how "old" I am. :lol: I'm exactly 4 months older than her, but she's always loved rubbing it in that I'm "older" than her. :tsk: Crazy girl. She's been teasing me ever since we were 13. :lol:

Gotta love people who rub it in. :tsk:

I know! It would have been awesome. :sad: Sadly I can only do Seattle and Montreal. This spring is insanely busy for me at work, and the summer probably will be as well, so it's been a stretch just to make these 2 shows work. Hopefully some day we'll be able to meet up! :hug:

I'm off to bed now too. My eyes are starting to stay closed for longer and longer when I blink. :lol: Bed is calling my name.

G'night!

I saw that yesterday K!:crack:

Happy Sunday to you as well. It looks like we are in for a beautiful week!:heart:

It was just for the evening, but it was great. I have to make another trip when my delivery arrives!:shifty: I am trying to convince Sean to go for the day next weekend. We'll see how that goes!:lol:

ETA: I just noticed the tags...ferret smuggling! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

For those who are avoiding spoilers, avoid the tour pic thread here in pleba!:crack:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom