PGP- Merry Christmas Eve!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. The Edge erotica. :wink:

The first night in Det he was walking by us on the ellipse and he gave Sarah a wink and a huge grin. :cute: Then the second night, he smiled at me. :) (no wink, though :madspit: ). But because he doesn't do stuff like that as frequently as Adam and Bono, it was SO cool and unexpected. :heart:

I've had U2/related people dreams for the last three nights. Most bizarre, but really fun :sexywink:

Night girls, and Merry Christmas to all of you :hug: SG, I want regular Sims updates!

VintagePunk said:

The first night in Det he was walking by us on the ellipse and he gave Sarah a wink and a huge grin. :cute: Then the second night, he smiled at me. :) (no wink, though :madspit: ). But because he doesn't do stuff like that as frequently as Adam and Bono, it was SO cool and unexpected. :heart:

:drool: and with that, really, i'm outta here. but i can't resist him...i'm totally smitten!

ok, i swear, i'm going.

:wave:

VintagePunk said:

I know, that was super cool :up:

I was just telling my Uncle and My cousin Tracy about the concerts tonight (first time I'd seen them since) and I was remembering noticing that Edge had little holes in the backside of his jeans :cute:

Sad_Girl said:

I know, that was super cool :up:

I was just telling my Uncle and My cousin Tracy about the concerts tonight (first time I'd seen them since) and I was remembering noticing that Edge had little holes in the backside of his jeans :cute:

Isn't it great reliving it by telling people about it? :heart: Unfortunately for me, not that many I know are interested, so mostly I'm just :blahblah: :blahblah:

:lol:

VintagePunk said:

Isn't it great reliving it by telling people about it? :heart: Unfortunately for me, not that many I know are interested, so mostly I'm just :blahblah: :blahblah:

:lol:

:lmao: Me too! I was happy to have new victims to regale with my stories :wink:

most of my family just roll their eyes when they hear it coming now

Me: "U2.... :blahblah:"

:eek: :love:

I'm so lucky I have Sarah. I think about 75% of our conversational matter is probably either U2 or Interference related. :reject: :lol:

Speaking of U2 and Sarah, we played a couple of games of Trivial Pursuit: Pop Culture tonight (won one game apiece, going for the tie-breaker tomorrow :wink: ) and the second question of the game was "who sang the line "well tonight thank God it's them instead of you"... :lol: And there was also a question asking which lead singer donned horns as the character Macphisto in his band's 93 tour. :hyper: :hyper:

Sad_Girl said:

:lmao: Me too! I was happy to have new victims to regale with my stories :wink:

most of my family just roll their eyes when they hear it coming now

Me: "U2.... :blahblah:"

:eek: :love:

My friends don't quite understand why I went to shows in more than one city. Most of them kind of think I was :coocoo: to see U2 in Chicago and both shows in Detroit.

So I, uh, didn't mention my Boston trip to them ... :uhoh:

VintagePunk said:
I'm so lucky I have Sarah. I think about 75% of our conversational matter is probably either U2 or Interference related. : reject: : lol:

Speaking of U2 and Sarah, we played a couple of games of Trivial Pursuit: Pop Culture tonight (won one game apiece, going for the tie-breaker tomorrow : wink: ) and the second question of the game was "who sang the line "well tonight thank God it's them instead of you"... : lol: And there was also a question asking which lead singer donned horns as the character Macphisto in his band's 93 tour. : hyper: : hyper:

You are very lucky :yes: and that's too funny! Is that the first edition of the pop culture one? or the more recent one?

jobob said:

My friends don't quite understand why I went to shows in more than one city. Most of them kind of think I was :coocoo: to see U2 in Chicago and both shows in Detroit.

So I, uh, didn't mention my Boston trip to them ... :uhoh:

I get a lot of 'You saw the same group five times?' :eyebrow:
But I figure, they just have no idea what they're missing. :)

VintagePunk said:
I'm so lucky I have Sarah. I think about 75% of our conversational matter is probably either U2 or Interference related. :reject: :lol:

Speaking of U2 and Sarah, we played a couple of games of Trivial Pursuit: Pop Culture tonight (won one game apiece, going for the tie-breaker tomorrow :wink: ) and the second question of the game was "who sang the line "well tonight thank God it's them instead of you"... :lol:

Does Sarah ever post to Interference herself?

I swear for years I was a fairly normal U2 fan yet didn't realize Bono sang that line in the BandAid song.

Yes, I am a :reject: for that.

Sad_Girl said:

You are very lucky :yes: and that's too funny! Is that the first edition of the pop culture one? or the more recent one?

I get a lot of 'You saw the same group five times?' :eyebrow:
But I figure, they just have no idea what they're missing. :)

It's the most recent version.

And yes, I got the same multiple concert thing all the time. I used to frame it to my family as me going to hang out with friends, kinda brushing off the concerts as though they were just a byproduct of seeing you guys - of little importance. :lol:

3legny413ws.jpg

:drool:

jobob said:

Does Sarah ever post to Interference herself?

I swear for years I was a fairly normal U2 fan yet didn't realize Bono sang that line in the BandAid song.

Yes, I am a :reject: for that.

Yes, she finally created a user account about a month ago, posted one evening, and then nothing since. But she frequently reads over my shoulder, or has me pass on messages or comments to people. She really bonded with and misses all of the girls we got to meet. :heart:

VintagePunk said:

And yes, I got the same multiple concert thing all the time. I used to frame it to my family as me going to hang out with friends, kinda brushing off the concerts as though they were just a byproduct of seeing you guys - of little importance. :lol:

That's right. You were seeing all of us. And Bono, too. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

It's the most recent version.

:lol: I compare U2's fans to the grateful dead's deadheads. They still don't understand completely, but they have some frame of reference that way. Something that says some groups are particularly worth seeing time and time again.

and It's funny, because I would have loved to have the chance to hang out with the friends I've made here and in the GA lines on the merit of just being with friends, and I would've loved the concerts even if I'd been all alone for them, but to put the two experiences together was just mind blowing :heart:

Hi girls! :wave: :hug: I'm so glad you guys are on! I thought of you all today and your probably gonna hate me, but I prayed for everyone at church. :wink: When they were doing the alter call since it doesn't really apply to me I usually just pray for things that are on my heart and today it was family and instantly I thought of all the girls all over the world that I love so much. :heart:

jobob said:

That's right. You were seeing all of us. And Bono, too. :wink:

Exactly. :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: I compare U2's fans to the grateful dead's deadheads. They still don't understand completely, but they have some frame of reference that way. Something that says some groups are particularly worth seeing time and time again.

and It's funny, because I would have loved to have the chance to hang out with the friends I've made here and in the GA lines on the merit of just being with friends, and I would've loved the concerts even if I'd been all alone for them, but to put the two experiences together was just mind blowing :heart:

That's for sure. :heart: We were just talking the other day about what an incredible year it's been, how much things have changed, how many wonderful and completely unexpected things happened! I started off the year thinking I'd go to two Toronto shows, just Sarah and I. I was so naive. :cute: :lol:

Russty Cat said:
Hi girls! :wave: :hug: I'm so glad you guys are on! I thought of you all today and your probably gonna hate me, but I prayed for everyone at church. :wink: When they were doing the alter call since it doesn't really apply to me I usually just pray for things that are on my heart and today it was family and instantly I thought of all the girls all over the world that I love so much. :heart:

Russty :hug:

I've done that, too :heart:

It sounds like you had a pretty good day, I'm glad to hear it :)

Sad_Girl said:

And I'd wait in a U2 GA line again on two condiditons:

1. In spring or summer weather, not in fall or winter.
2. At any arena BUT The Palace of Auburn Hills -- because just about any other arena lets people line up overnight and/or come and go out of line.

Russty!! :hug: Awww, thanks! :heart:

I was reading your posts from earlier - sounds like you and your family had a great day. I'm really glad to hear that! :)

Me, I'm just happy my Christmas dinner didn't involve Chinese food or soup kitchens. :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

Exactly. :wink:

That's for sure. :heart: We were just talking the other day about what an incredible year it's been, how much things have changed, how many wonderful and completely unexpected things happened! I started off the year thinking I'd go to two Toronto shows, just Sarah and I. I was so naive. :cute: :lol:

I know! Remember when I thought I'd see just One TO show. Then it was Just Wednesday and Saturday... thinking I could skip Friday night.... then I was so desperate for Friday night tickets after seeing them on Wednesday.

and I thought I would actually go back to seats after having done GA :rolleyes: :wink:

What an incredible year it has been. The things I've done which I would not have believed if you'd told me last Christmas, and the wonderful new friends I've made :heart:

Thanks guys :hug: VP :hug: SG :hug: Joanne

We did actually have a really good day. First time in about 10 years that I didn't break down and cry on Christmas. I cried a bit this morning, but it was cuz I was so happy. :heart: Mr. Cat and I even had a talk late last night about letting everything go that has happened this year and just starting over. He about had me crying last night when he told me that He has fallen in love with me again and wants to marry me all over again this summer. :faint: I swear I feel like I've been horrible to him this year. You can't tell me that God isn't alive and well and working miracles. :love: Its been a damn good Christmas.

VP if you guys had Chinese food or a soup kitchen I swear I would be driving up to Canada with a car full of food! That just doesn't work for me! :lol: No crap food for you on Christmas! :wink:

jobob said:
Hi, Russty! :wave:

Naah, I wouldn't ever hate anyone who's ever prayed for me; in fact I'm touched by it. Thanks.

:hug: Your welcome. :) I figure it doesn't hurt to put in a good word with the Big Man for the people I love.

Funniest thing though today when we were in church surronded by tons of people my nephews were miss behaving and my SIL said "What happens when you misbehave?" meaning that they would have to go outside, but before anyone can say anything Mini-cat piped up and said in a very loud voice "You make Baby Jesus cry and when you make Baby Jesus cry you go to Hell!" I swear it was dead quiet for like 30 seconds and then everyone around us started cracking up. Mr. Cat gave me this look like I was so getting it when we got in the car. Mini-cat looked at me all proud, like see I do listen to you!!! :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

and I thought I would actually go back to seats after having done GA :rolleyes: :wink:

What an incredible year it has been. The things I've done which I would not have believed if you'd told me last Christmas, and the wonderful new friends I've made :heart:

Well, I went back to a seat after being in the ellipse ... but it wasn't easy, lemme tell you :sigh: and I wish I'd been in GA again in Boston ...

But the things I've done and the people I've met this year ... all thanks to this curious urge I had almost a year ago to check out Interference.com ...

Last edited:
Russty Cat said:
Thanks guys :hug: VP :hug: SG :hug: Joanne

We did actually have a really good day. First time in about 10 years that I didn't break down and cry on Christmas. I cried a bit this morning, but it was cuz I was so happy. :heart: Mr. Cat and I even had a talk late last night about letting everything go that has happened this year and just starting over. He about had me crying last night when he told me that He has fallen in love with me again and wants to marry me all over again this summer. :faint: I swear I feel like I've been horrible to him this year. You can't tell me that God isn't alive and well and working miracles. :love Its been a damn good Christmas.

VP if you guys had Chinese food or a soup kitchen I swear I would be driving up to Canada with a car full of food! That just doesn't work for me! :lol No crap food for you on Christmas! :wink

I'm very happy for you! :)

And the food thing - if you didn't read last night's posts, that probably sounded bad. We're fine for food, thanks :heart: but through a hilarious chain of events brought on by my insane family, our plans for today changed, and those were just two of the possibilites that were tossed out there. :lmao:

All's well that ends well though, and we had our Christmas dinner, even though we weren't all together, like we had hoped/planned. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom