PGP- Merry Christmas Eve!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jobob said:

I think she's funny and a good actress. But one does have to wonder how she stays so thin and gorgeous. :|

i know, that beeeeeotttttttttttch! :wink:

it just started snowing! :applaud:

You're getting a white Christmas, Ruff?

There's snow on the ground here, but there was freezing rain/snow falling when I drove home here about an hour ago. :|

And it was foggy late last night when I drove home from my aunt and uncle's house. :ohmy:

Sami and Ruff, have you seen the sims stuff I posted last night?

Jo - I haven't gotten around to adding everyone to the neighborhood yet. there are a lot of Plebans! :ohmy:

I'm going to sleep :yawn: My first real sleep in 2 days! :bow: (my little cousins have been sleeping over and lets just say they don't stay still while they sleep!! :lol: )

goodnight :hug: :heart:

Sad_Girl said:
Sami and Ruff, have you seen the sims stuff I posted last night?

Jo - I haven't gotten around to adding everyone to the neighborhood yet. there are a lot of Plebans! :ohmy:

I saw it :hyper: I live with Ruff and DG? :love: :wink:

but I wasn't anywhere to be seen! :lol:

VG.jpg

SG, I did see it and it's soooo awesome. It is making me miss The Sims terribly. Last Christmas I stayed in the house for a solid week playing that game. I had to quit cold turkey. Seriously, I even dreamt about that game!

I can't believe how REAL you get the characters to look--and I look 10,000 times better than I do in real life, so thanks! :heart:

ruffian said:
SG, I did see it and it's soooo awesome. It is making me miss The Sims terribly. Last Christmas I stayed in the house for a solid week playing that game. I had to quit cold turkey. Seriously, I even dreamt about that game!

I can't believe how REAL you get the characters to look--and I look 10,000 times better than I do in real life, so thanks! :heart:

:lol: I know, I'm seriously addicted :yes:

And I don't think sim you is better looking in the least... but I guess you're the only one who doesn't seem to realize how beautiful you are. :hug:

Hi VP! :hug:

VintagePunk said:
Hi girls :hug: Soooo tired, but I hope you all had a good day. :)

:hyper: VP! Merry Christmas!!!! I'm glad you popped in :hug:

I'm also on my last legs...soooo tired.

SG, I think Bono needs about 20 pounds. Put a plate of scones in his house :wink:

:eek: thanks for the sweet compliment, SG :hug:

ruffian said:

:hyper: VP! Merry Christmas!!!! I'm glad you popped in :hug:

I'm also on my last legs...soooo tired.

SG, I think Bono needs about 20 pounds. Put a plate of scones in his house :wink:

:eek: thanks for the sweet compliment, SG :hug:

Finally!! I keep missing you!! :hug: Sounds like you had an enjoyable day. :) We're going to have to catch up very soon!

Bono and his scones. :heart: :lmao:

SG are you the one who posted a pic of Edge on stage with about an inch of his tummy showing between his shirt and pants, in the Pleba thread?

VintagePunk said:

Finally!! I keep missing you!! :hug: Sounds like you had an enjoyable day. :) We're going to have to catch up very soon!

Bono and his scones. :heart: :lmao:

I should be around tomorrow--definitely much to catch up on :yes:

OMG look how cute Dallas is!!! :cute:

Paul Mc is also a bit thin...scones all the way around!

ruffian said:
SG are you the one who posted a pic of Edge on stage with about an inch of his tummy showing between his shirt and pants, in the Pleba thread?

This one? :cute:

_MG_6249.jpg

Don't you just want to blow raspberries on his belly? :love:

ruffian said:
OMG look how cute Dallas is!!! :cute:

Paul Mc is also a bit thin...scones all the way around!

One wonderful thing about Sims world... even those who are considered fat aren't really all that heavy :lol:

although, they don't look as good in their undies/swimwear :no: :lmao:

Jo, I don't know where the first sims stuff was posted, I thought it was just a few pages back :shrug:

**Found it, starts on pg 12 of this thread

Last edited:
_MG_6249.jpg

i was just fetching that picture...it's the reason I had NC-17 rates dreams about Edge last night/this morning. We were having some conversation and I could see this little glimpse of bare skin between his shirt and belt...and I slid my hand under his shirt, around the side of his waist (meanwhile we were carrying on a serious conversation) and i was stroking his skin and looking into his eyes. Then he suddenly handed me a setlist and on it was a note inviting me to a rehearsal :huh: Most odd! I woke up all flustered, let me tell you!

since i MUST go to bed, I'll at least post one more for the road...wish me sweet dreams!

dsc01390.jpg

ruffian said:
_MG_6249.jpg

i was just fetching that picture...it's the reason I had NC-17 rates dreams about Edge last night/this morning. We were having some conversation and I could see this little glimpse of bare skin between his shirt and belt...and I slid my hand under his shirt, around the side of his waist (meanwhile we were carrying on a serious conversation) and i was stroking his skin and looking into his eyes. Then he suddenly handed me a setlist and on it was a note inviting me to a rehearsal :huh: Most odd! I woke up all flustered, let me tell you!

Wow! :ohmy: that sounds like a pretty great dream, though. I love U2 dreams :happy:

ruffian said:
since i MUST go to bed, I'll at least post one more for the road...wish me sweet dreams!

dsc01390.jpg

I'm sure that one could inspire a few nice dreams, too :sexywink:

Goodnight, Ruff. :hug: sweet dreams!

Sad_Girl said:

One wonderful thing about Sims world... even those who are considered fat aren't really all that heavy :lol:

although, they don't look as good in their undies/swimwear :no: :lmao:

Jo, I don't know where the first sims stuff was posted, I thought it was just a few pages back :shrug:

**Found it, starts on pg 12 of this thread

I found it too. So much for coming home and getting some sleep on Christmas night ... :lol:

Things look interesting so far ... :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom