PGP:Learning how to save a life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ruffian said:

AH HA!!!!!!!

*notetoself*
A)slink around The City {of blinding lights} for some well-appointed Domx Clubs.
B) throws self onto knees at the coolest domx she can find.
C) BEGS..."can I be your apprentice!" "I'll throw in some special sil;ver jewelry i can create !
D) Lessons have to be finnished by mid-07, just in case they DO return on tour for ooh-8.
E) Six months to make TONS of Money!$$$$$$$$$$
*cracks whip and handles the "hook" pole*. :drool:

:wink:

ruffian said:

when will they tour again??? I mean, seriously--they totally blew me away. Eddie reminds me of a Jim Morrison type. He's such a passionate performer, and then the swaggering, drinking, smoking....wow, is he HOT.

The first time my mom saw Ed on tv she said he was totally channeling Jim. And I swear every show he is like that. He is always so totally in the moment. And so freakin hawt!!! The only man I know who can make playing a ukelele look sexy! :drool: :laugh:

So far there are only rumors about a tour, but supposedly not till late 2007 early 2008. I sure hope it isn't. I need a fix.

Russty Cat said:

The first time my mom saw Ed on tv she said he was totally channeling Jim. And I swear every show he is like that. He is always so totally in the moment. And so freakin hawt!!! The only man I know who can make playing a ukelele look sexy! :drool: :laugh:

So far there are only rumors about a tour, but supposedly not till late 2007 early 2008. I sure hope it isn't. I need a fix.

i mean, i've seen pics and interviews with him, but until I saw them live...holy crap :drool: they were just totally ON.

Weldy, a star trek uniform.... :lmao:

:hmm:

i'll have to find one!

dazzledbylight said:

AH HA!!!!!!!

*notetoself*
A)slink around The City {of blinding lights} for some well-appointed Domx Clubs.
B) throws self onto knees at the coolest domx she can find.
C) BEGS..."can I be your apprentice!" "I'll throw in some special sil;ver jewelry i can create !
D) Lessons have to be finnished by mid-07, just in case they DO return on tour for ooh-8.
E) Six months to make TONS of Money!$$$$$$$$$$
*cracks whip and handles the "hook" pole*. :drool:

:wink:

:lmao:

i'm sure there will be some kind of Pleba training camp!!

Ok girls, I gotta run. Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays if I don't see you before then. :hug:

WildHoney said:
My INXS tickets came today :drool:

So are they sleeping contentedly now? :sexywink:

ruffian said:

i mean, i've seen pics and interviews with him, but until I saw them live...holy crap :drool: they were just totally ON.

Weldy, a star trek uniform.... :lmao:

:hmm:

i'll have to find one!

Oh that would be too cute with pointy doggie ears! :cute:

Ruff you've been WARNED. This is the cap Bri wrote about P McG when DG asked her too. :lol: Where the whole vending machine thing originated from. Maybe you had to be there. :lmao: ( you have no idea how long this just took for me to find drunk. )

Originally posted by ~BrightestStar~ [/]
:lmao:

:shifty :!!!!

*read at your own risk....*

Grabbing his sexy ass love handles he presses you against the snack vending machine...whispering My Goodness my guiness in your ear, making you moan with wanton lust. You reach up and run your hands through his greasy combover......the large dark stallion prepares to take you with his lance...

:lmao: You made me do it!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom