PGP : I need a man to tux me into my bunk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
21.jpg

*thud*

My FB status:
On the way home from daycare, Grace asked to listen to U2. We listened to 'In God's Country'. She asked to hear it loud. I turned it up. She asked for it to be louder. How's that for relevant, Bono?

:lol: Awesome.

Thora, I can't believe I felt the earthquake down here, but you didn't up there! Crazy.

I wouldn't have known anything had happened until our director came flying out of her office, eyes wide and pale as death, and asked us "are you guys okay???"

My stomach just dropped - I couldn't even imagine what awful thing had just happened. She felt it in her office, the walls were making a "crackling" sound, and the person she was on the phone with on the 8th floor felt it up there.

We hadn't felt it at all ... but when I thought back, I realized that I had suddenly felt light-headed, a bit woozy, but as I hadn't felt that great all day, I chalked it up to that. Nope, guess that was it!

Our director calmed down and then was laughing at herself a bit. She was ready to run from the building, I swear. Although she thought she was going to die when the last big quake hit Seattle back in 2001 - south of downtown has very unstable soil beneath it, so the quakes seem to be worse there.

Then we all left to come home to work the rest of the day, so now I'm home. Whoot!

Yeah, I felt nothing here. :lol: None of my friends from my city here felt it, according to FB and Twitter. So disappointed! :lol:

Glad you got to go home! :up:

I haz a new sig. :shifty:

Love it!! :love:

I'll be in my bunk. :combust:

:sad:

Now it's not as fun posting right after you anymore.

It's Bono's fault, being so photogenic. Damn that man.

I see you made it your sig anyway. :sad: Though the small size doesn't do it justice. You can't see the furr on his chin taht way.

Dear god. That photo is WAY too lickable. Keep me away from the screen. :crazy:

I see you made it your sig anyway. :sad: Though the small size doesn't do it justice. You can't see the furr on his chin taht way.

Dear god. That photo is WAY too lickable. Keep me away from the screen. :crazy:

I meant avi. Not sig. Bono has done stunned me stooopid.

I was going to ask her that :lol:

sorry i can't use photobucket for some reason :madwife:

I'll do it tomorrow. :) It's way too late right now and my brain is pretty fried. I had a hypo(not sure what the correct English term is) after karate because I pushed myself too far. WAY low bloody sugar. :crack: So I was shaking all over. It subsided after I got home and had a banana and some drink, but yeah, got the down now, going to sleep soon.

My legs are already murdering me. :crack: Will get worse tomorrow. I need to get fit again. Soon.

I'll do it tomorrow. :) It's way too late right now and my brain is pretty fried. I had a hypo(not sure what the correct English term is) after karate because I pushed myself too far. WAY low bloody sugar. :crack: So I was shaking all over. It subsided after I got home and had a banana and some drink, but yeah, got the down now, going to sleep soon.

My legs are already murdering me. :crack: Will get worse tomorrow. I need to get fit again. Soon.

Hypoglycemic attack?

I've had that happen on a long run when I didn't fuel properly. Get some Gatorade or coconut water!

Yikes, I hope you're feeling better!

Bananas always make you feel better. They are a miracle drug. :wink:

^ Agreed. I don't even like bananas but I had them after some nasty surgery stuff on my toenail, and felt instantly better...

Back
Top Bottom