PGP : I need a man to tux me into my bunk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The look of "I can't wait to get you alone later, grrrrrrrrrrrrrr..."

tiff121.jpg

:shifty:

FTW

I won ticks to RHCP in Stockholm October 11th :lol:
including trips + hotel :D

Awesome! :rockon:

My internet hasn't been working well since I got home from running errands, so crossing my fingers this works. :lol:

Too bad I missed out on the live feed. Hopefully there will be vid of it later on today.

Went to Chapters, and there was nothing there, as expected. The mag will probably be out in a few weeks here. Maybe. :uhoh: :lol:

Hello! Greek Festival was a bust, as we spent an hour and half driving around SLC and COULDN'T FIND THE FUCKING CHURCH IT WAS AT.

Trust me, that's hilarious.

So what did we do? Did we get all bummed and just go straight home? HELL NO. We found a Greek restaraunt and got food to go. :lol:

I heard that safety commercial again that makes me think of this place. The one that says "Pre-erection inspection." I had to hide my face so my parents wouldn't see me laughing. :shifty:

(Thanks for all the well-wishes everyone. It looks like things have smoothed out for now)

tara, I' m glad things are better for now at least. :hug:

:lol: hiding your face/laughter!

Glad you found a Gleek restaurant! :SD

I'm half-Greek-American 2nd gen
and I love my Greelk foud esp as an adult
I was a VERY picky eater until my tweens.
Even then it took me till my mid-late teens to
really broaden my palette INCLUDING :lol: Greek cooking!

:wave::wave::wave:

hi Bon Mot :hug: (OMG was your area not hit too hard by Irnene _ I was thinkin gof you & deb bie!), CK, JJ tara and any :shifty: INVISIBLE Peoples!

only here for a half hr :( but better than nothing! :heart:

omg ?Grace ( fleetingly saw next post from the of tatra's I was responding too NOT SURE who posted >

but.... 80 MAOR TIFF Pics??!!!! :drool:
has second window ready!!!! :lol:

tara, I' m glad things are better for now at least. :hug:

:lol: hiding your face/laughter!

Glad you found a Gleek restaurant! :SD

I'm half-Greek-American 2nd gen
and I love my Greelk foud esp as an adult
I was a VERY picky eater until my tweens.
Even then it took me till my mid-late teens to
really broaden my palette INCLUDING :lol: Greek cooking!

:hug:

Yea, that commercial always makes me think of this place.

I LOVE Greek food. Always have. But, I'm still a picky eater. I'm getting better about it, though. :D

WOW

I must say that was one of the most awesomest times i have had in a GA :love:

The boys playing later was just a bonus :wink:

Mind you what a setlist :drool:

That was the best night!!! Our first show together :D

Tell him to grab as many as he can.

Holy shit. Saw the Larry pics on K's fb this morning. Don't know how I"ll be able to focus on work with that in my head :faint:

Glad I could start your morning off right :sexywink:

TIFF 2011 - KiSS 92.5 Headcam - U2: From The Sky Down - red carpet - YouTube

Starting 2.34.
Bono talking about his arse and then singing Tom Jones in the shower? :combust: Ye gods. Yesterday was a GOOD day for U2 fans.

Bono singing in the shower FTW :drool:

The look of "I can't wait to get you alone later, grrrrrrrrrrrrrr..."

tiff121.jpg

OMG :drool: :love:

Tickle me this Tickle me that who said that Bono's arse is fat ....

:lol: Awesome.

Thora, I can't believe I felt the earthquake down here, but you didn't up there! Crazy.

I wouldn't have known anything had happened until our director came flying out of her office, eyes wide and pale as death, and asked us "are you guys okay???"

My stomach just dropped - I couldn't even imagine what awful thing had just happened. She felt it in her office, the walls were making a "crackling" sound, and the person she was on the phone with on the 8th floor felt it up there.

We hadn't felt it at all ... but when I thought back, I realized that I had suddenly felt light-headed, a bit woozy, but as I hadn't felt that great all day, I chalked it up to that. Nope, guess that was it!

Our director calmed down and then was laughing at herself a bit. She was ready to run from the building, I swear. Although she thought she was going to die when the last big quake hit Seattle back in 2001 - south of downtown has very unstable soil beneath it, so the quakes seem to be worse there.

Then we all left to come home to work the rest of the day, so now I'm home. Whoot!

Bono, in a trunk, bound and gagged?

OK PLEBA WHO DID IT? :lol:

what?????

:shifty:

:ohmy: Omggggggg :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

I will rescue U bono!!!!
Swashbuckles in to the rescue
wearing black pants, fushia long,fancy, :drool: big-ruffles shirt, black vest
with colorful Parrot Brooch, raspberry long tied-back scarf, and of course
black leather boots tops turned down!! !!!!

a grrl has to have FUN with her fantasies, ya know!!! :wink: LOL !!!

:lmao: :wink:

I haz a new sig. :shifty:

:drool:

It's so pretty.

With this, and Grace and cori's avatar/sigs, not to mention Kristen's, this thread is even more eyecandy than it was for me before :love:

I just made non-package mac and cheese. Feeling good about myself.

Back
Top Bottom