PGP: Hot Bono in the Summertime

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes play the video for that. Bono comes in at the 2:00 mark and he mentions who he married right at the very beginning. :sexywink:

Can we get it on YT?

I'll look and see if anyone else has it up. It's a 2 hour 15 min show so obviously we need just the Bono goodies cut from the rest. :hmm: His bit is around 10 minutes, though he is still sitting there and chiming in on conversation with other guests for the remainder of the show. Including clapping hands and bopping to the Lawrence Welkish orchestraish outro with the other old guys, :wink:. I can't cut video myself but maybe I can get my kid to do it later.

I guess I'll go look around first tho. :der:

bonocomet said:
I'll look and see if anyone else has it up. It's a 2 hour 15 min show so obviously we need just the Bono goodies cut from the rest. :hmm: His bit is around 10 minutes, though he is still sitting there and chiming in on conversation with other guests for the remainder of the show. Including clapping hands and bopping to the Lawrence Welkish orchestraish outro wih the other old guys, :wink:. I can't cut video myself but maybe I can get my kid to do it later.

I guess I'll go look around first tho. :der:

I can cut it. I have a program. I'd have downloaded it by now but I'm without my computer. :fist:

:huh::huh::lol: somehow i closed the window for this site!
i don't know what key i accidently hit!

i was gonna say....

:lol: Loved your countdown to the to the end of the last thread, comet.

:shifty:

I can cut it. I have a program. I'd have downloaded it by now but I'm without my computer. :fist:

It's also not a video that wants to download and play nicely. :|

dazzledbylight said:
:drool: B's lookin' good in the rte vid.:drool::hyper::drool::heart:

Only problem for me is the sound is too low. i have both speaker setting ( computer and vid on highest ) if matt mcgee didn't have a transcript i probably wouldn't be able to have understood most of it!

Is that at @U2?

Effing Bono. Figures he does something when I'm puterless.

Is that at @U2?

Effing Bono. Figures he does something when I'm puterless.
:hug:

comet posted matt's transcript with the link to the show in the PLEBA articles section.
Huh, that's weird, i can hear it loud and clear, sounds like a problem with your computer/speakers Daz.

could be....or my not-so-good hearing.

my ( i realize that some b-girls would be totally content with my type of actual previous meeting him - day/Letterman) my next goal in meeting B would be to finally get to see his blue eyes! ( cue ~swoon~ muscle :lol: ) He was either too far from (@ night) lamppost 2x"s ; and outside DL he was too far way even in daylight and he was wearing lighter-colored shades ...um...5ft or so....

i'm only reminded right now...because i could hear his voice on the vid but not always the words...reminded me of hearing him thanking me after my quick comment/ compliment to him as he stopped for half-min (?...:lol: it was time-slowed-down time)..... going by the police barricades lined up. happy sigh :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom