PGP: Hot Bono in the Summertime

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gg,

the world is just not ready for GR/Comet slash....

:ohmy:

:lol: You sure? :wink:

I'll reply your PM when I have time. Have to catch up on my other forum first, as I'm in my trial period of becoming one of the admins. :D Got asked last week, it's pretty fun sofar behind the screens.
One day not online, 80 new system emails. :lol:

I'm almost done though, will have to eat but after dinner I'll check.

What kind of forum is it, Gg? :hmm:

I have an offer for Edge pic. One of my favorites.:up:
nlothkennymorrison13.jpg

I love this photo shoot. :drool: And Edge with the Morse code beanie. :love: I remember us trying to decode that thing. Awesome. Finally figured it out too, it's like U2, Love, Peace, NLOTH, etc...

:ohmy:

What kind of forum is it, Gg? :hmm:

:reject: Aquarium forum, the biggest Dutch one. I joined in january when I started my new tank, and have been hooked since. It's not as huge as here, but it's fun. And apparently they liked me as I was invited. :D

:lol: One of the questions on Eggheads tonight on Music was what was the nickname of the American Hip hop and pop producer Brian Burton. :wink:

comet, you know the way to my heart. :love: That blurry one is hilarious! :lol:

I'm feeling SO super lazy this morning. I've finally packed, but I'm still in my PJ's. :lol: I have to leave in about an hour, so I do need to get going eventually... :lol:

comet, you know the way to my heart. :love: That blurry one is hilarious! :lol:

I'm feeling SO super lazy this morning. I've finally packed, but I'm still in my PJ's. :lol: I have to leave in about an hour, so I do need to get going eventually... :lol:

I know the feeling. I'm also sitting here in my PJ's and I have to leave in a half hour to take my kids to work. Mr. C couldn't find his keys this morning so he took Chelsea's car to work. (He asked her first of course but now i gotta make an hour round trip to take them.) :doh:

Cool about the forum Gg. :up: That's the one I thought it was. :D

I'm at work....so that clues you in on my productivity. And this morning when I was supposed to be heading to the gym (I made it - I was just a little late) I was posting the 1st photo posts. Yep, priorities, I gots 'em.

Ah, fun, fun, CK :p.

I have to leave for work in around 2 hours. Woo. But I'm off tomorrow, so yay!

Love all the pictures in here, girls. I haven't seen any of the ones on the second page of the thread before, what are they from?

My guess is the NLOTH recording sessions... but then, I'm not a pic master, like Comet. :shifty:

Yes that's where they were taken, and they are the photo shoot for the NLOTH book that came with the deluxe edition and also in the regular cd book and stuff. Some of them are pics that weren't actually used but the photographer has them on his website.

Hannover Quay.

Thank you for the answer Galeon but I was talking more about when (See Tara's answer below for what I'm talking about).

I'm sorry...I actually phrased it wrong and I didn't realized it until you answered :reject:

My guess is the NLOTH recording sessions... but then, I'm not a pic master, like Comet. :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom