PGP: He's got to know, right?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:doh: IDK........I hate Chicago! I won't go alone and Mr GG won't go again because Wild and Jem hogged me, and he thought the rest of you were gonna kidnap him and I think he's still in love with Ruff :lol:

But I hate Chicago.......Why can't they play in Champaign? Its a nice town....

Oh, yeah, they wanna play outside and want to be sold out and cancelled because of it last time they were here in the f**king 90's and I think folks here are still sore about it. Like fr**king FarmAid didn't make up for it....:crack:

Chelsea (my oldest kid) got her first car today. And already added her geeky touch to it. :wink:

chelseanewcar1.jpg

Nerd WIN!!!

The People for Equal Representation of Edge's Pants are upset by the over-Bononess on this page. Edges have ITs, too! :lol:

This may be true, but they don't have asses. :lol:

Actually, I know that isn't true. He has a fine one. It's just not in the same echelon as Bono's :shifty:

Ok girls, I must run and watch the Payton boys duke it out!!

Oh, did I ever tell you all that I spent the day with Connie Payton, wife of Walter, a few years back. What a wonderful lady. Two minutes with her and you are old friends! I did some charity thing with her, it might have been her book, IDK, it was years ago.

Ok, football awaits!

Love you all and hope to see you soon!!

I just put the eyepatches and pirate hat in the suitcase :shifty:

AAARRRRRRRRRRRR, matey!
:lol::lol::lol::lol:The goods have been put in the treasure chest then, that ye being carting about to Brussels!

I know ABOUT- but didn't know it was today - "Talk Like A Pirate Day" :lmao:

as some others here haveal ready said along the same lines"Aye, I'd let Bono /or The Edge'shiver me timbers' any ole day they might care to!:lmao:

*hoists her "Shiver Me Timbers B & E Flag*
:skull&crossbones::evil: ARrrrrrrr!:lol:

OH and wild is "Dirty Danny" coming with you:wink:

LOVE the car and sunshade, comet! :giggle:

Yay, my stomach has finally stopped yelling at me. :lol: I ate way too much meat today, but thankfully I'm no longer suffering the consequences. :lol:

Woohoo to beating the grumble Thora. I had that feeling earlier.

I normally don't eat meat, so this was quite the overload. :lol: It was so damn tasty, plus it was free, so I just ate and ate. :lol:

I'm currently uploading a few of the pictures I took of the BBQ team names, and will post them shortly. :laugh:

ETA - here we go. :giggle:

004.jpg

006.jpg

008.jpg

Smoke a Fat One definitely had the best tasting stuff all day. I'm not sure who won the contest, but they were definitely the best in my opinion.

Oh, if anyone can get to TO Oct 16th, Elevation's doing a show at the Docks Sound Academy that's going to rock even more than a usual show :D They're calling it "Best of Both Worlds" and are promising a U2 rarity for every U2 hit they play *G* :hyper:

I may be a little excited at the prospect, given some of the rarities the guys play *g* (Including Ground Beneath Her Feet (though I've only heard them do that one once)! :heart:)

:hug: gg1 :hug:

i think I missed you, tho :(
My@home WIFI signal isn'
t always consistant and will not work sometimes for a few hours OR spottily ober severl hours.

IN fact that's why I disappeared around 6:30P I couldn't keep the signAL, so I couldn't even say I was going out for a few local errands! :grumpy:

OH (better) GOOD LUCK with house-hunting in SD! :hyper:

If one of my originally from out of state friends ever gets her lisence renewed I'm hoping either next year or probably 2012 b/c of $ for any U2 concerts out of NJ/NY ...i want to go digging for emeralds, Turquoise or I DON'T know if there are any Ruby depostis in the US.
Emeralds I'd at least want somewhat transparent ina piece (mixed with translucent), rubies I love even just translucent ones....and TQ can be from SKy Blue to fairly Medium-Lightish Teal!

My mom loved to dig for minerals and gems
- I got into it too!

I'm trying a recipe I was really excited about it, but I am fearing it's going to turn out to be an unholy mess.

Way too much liquid in the sauce. I drained some, but :uhoh:

Maybe I was supposed to drain the cans of tomatoes, but I need that stuff spelled out for me. I hate recipes and web sites that assume a certain level of proficiency already. Not all of us are natural born cookers! Help a novice out, Pioneer Woman!

Shrimp Pasta in a Foil Package | The Pioneer Woman Cooks | Ree Drummond

We shall see in another ten minutes or so. I hope it's at least edible.

Oh, if anyone can get to TO Oct 16th, Elevation's doing a show at the Docks Sound Academy that's going to rock even more than a usual show :D They're calling it "Best of Both Worlds" and are promising a U2 rarity for every U2 hit they play *G* :hyper:

I may be a little excited at the prospect, given some of the rarities the guys play *g* (Including Ground Beneath Her Feet (though I've only heard them do that one once)! :heart:)

That sounds wicked!!

I'm still pissed that I couldn't make it to their show with you guys back in July :angry: Stupid immune system :down:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom