PGP: Hello (Hello) *Disclaimer: That is an echo, not a Vertigo reference*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
20,000 baby!!!!!!!

Drinks for all!! :weekend::weekend:

smirnoff-vanilla_4ccfa84d17e24.jpg

and a little of this to celebrate....

U2 - Electrical Storm - YouTube

:lol: OMG He's Side Eyeing Edge!

:bono::grumpy: Pfsh, I can TOTALLY play the guitar. Instead of just wearing it.

:grumpy: DAmnit, it doesn't fit as FB cover.

Maybe you can do something with the original then. ;) I cropped this one big time, it's actually a huge horizontal pic. (Didn't want to admit I cropped off Adam. :reject: :uhoh: )

bonoteleflyadamsoldierfield7-5-2011big.jpg

And congrats Kristen! :applaud: That's a fine picspam. I gotta run to a Dr. appt. Bleh, but after that, I have a few more of mullet Bono in those shiny pants, Gg. :hmm:

Knackered :yawn: chopped down 3 trees that shadowed my hammock :hi5::fist: 2 days of work and now too tired to go to hammock :lol::lol:

Maybe you can do something with the original then. ;) I cropped this one big time, it's actually a huge horizontal pic. (Didn't want to admit I cropped off Adam. :reject: :uhoh: )

bonoteleflyadamsoldierfield7-5-2011big.jpg

And congrats Kristen! :applaud: That's a fine picspam. I gotta run to a Dr. appt. Bleh, but after that, I have a few more of mullet Bono in those shiny pants, Gg. :hmm:

Sweet! That I should be able to crop making it work. :lol: And Adam fits my original idea even more(have them stare at my avatar). :D

ETA: SWEET! :hyper: It worked!

I should be cleaning out Lil' CK's bookshelf. But instead I'm wasting time online and watching Ace Ventura. :whistle:

Edit: bookshelf is now clean. I have a bag of books to donate to the local library (they sell donated stuff and withdrawn materials to raise $$ year-round), a bag of books to take down to the basement and put away for when FroBaby is older, and a few books that are now in with the recycling to be dropped off. And Lil' CK has a nice clean bookshelf full of great reading material that is once again organized. :D

:uhoh: Come on Bayern! This is getting risky. You guys gotta tick one more in!

You watching this too Jari? :wink:

:uhoh: Oh man. Penalties. Oh man.

Glad your team won, GG! :up:

I had a great day today. Went out for lunch at a great restaurant with a friend, then got myself an iPhone! :hyper: It's so very cool. I love it!! I thought I wouldn't be eligible for a free upgrade for another year, but I got a text last week saying the opposite. So I got my fun new phone this afternoon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom