PGP-Forget Doctor McDreamy! We need an Irish doctor! STAT!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Russty Cat said:

I found out one night about midnight that I was pregnant when she moved. Imagine that. I thought I was having really bad stomach cramps and then she kicked and rolled over. It scared the hell out of me! :lmao:

Holy shit! :lmao: Wow, what a way to figure that one out!

Diane - Realizing that no matter how important it is to us, the only thing in life we have any control over is what is inside of us; how we react to things, the choices we make and so on. When someone you care about is in a bad situation and you can't do anything about it; it's natural to feel guilt. But you have to realize that it's just a reaction to the helplessness. You have to let go of the things which you can't control. Those would be everything that goes on outside of our own minds. (Scary thought, that!) Guilt, especially of this nature, is just destructive. :hug:

Think positive; every little thought; every whispered, rushed prayer is a very good thing you've done. Live in today and what you can do here and now. When there isn't much you can do... you have to let it go. :wink: :heart:

:reject: End psycho babble rambling:shifty:

Last edited:
Russty Cat said:

Just wait till I become a total hormonal bitch then I'll be scary like you've never seen. :wink: :giggle:
You mean you get even bitchier? :tongue:

At least I won't be the only hormonal bitch here :hug:
I just hope and pray that it's an easy 9 months for you!

Last edited:
SG :hug:

Okay. I just consulted an Irish baby names site and found a nice boy's name: Ardan. It's pronounced are-dawn, and was the name of one of the brothers who helped Deirdre (who I guess was like an Irish princess) to safety when she was in peril. It's a nice-sounding name. I'll go with that.

VintagePunk said:
Okay, I have become COMPLETELY addicted to CSI in the past several weeks, and have been either watching or DVRing the repeats on Spike every night. :drool:

It occurred to me the other night - the CSI guys are like the members of U2 are for SG - I can't decide between Grissom, Nick, or Warrick :scream: :combust:

Although I think I'm leaning more toward Warrick, lately. :shifty:

:giggle: My friend Leanne is all about William Peterson, another friend is all about George Eads.. :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

It was released on U2.com (with pics)
So unless they are blatently lying...

Yes! :hyper:

And I'm sure there's one somewhere near. TThey can be in regular theatres now. I remember when the only one around was at Ontario place.

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

The Paramount at John and Richmond (around the corner from Much!) has an IMAX... :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom