PGP: Ever wonder what L’Hopital’s rule says about limits in the form of B over u?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Take my shirt go on take it off me... you can tear it up... if you can tie me down... :dance:

I swear one of these days I'm going to make a list of the dirty U2 lyrics :lol: I was talking about this to someone in my RPG a couple months ago, wish I could remember what song she was asking me about... :hmm: *goes to find chatlog with said person in her AIM logs*

what more could a girl want:happy: listening to U2, gawping at a pic of Bono next to puter desk :drool: , PLEBA and not having to run to the loo every 2 minutes

:lmao:

i need to make a plan of how much money i will need for my round the world trip, how long it will take me, where to go etc, gonna start doing overtime so i can start saving (have been saying that for ages :lol: but im gona have to do it if i wanna leave blackpool )

will try and stop near as many PLEBANs as i can during it :happy:

I was just playing around with it :wink:

:lol:

Last edited:
hi girls have made progress with room, still got a long way to go though :lol: it really is like an explosion went off in it :yikes::lol:

cant stay htough, Kat wants the phone (to call a jerk i hate :| like him even less now hes seperating me from you gals :angry: )

:lol:

see you all tommorow

:hug:

:clone:love:

X

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom