PGP: Edge's Gentleman's Sausage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tumblr_lqm7lyUSxd1qg255io1_500.jpg

JJAsi said:
To balance out the situation the lamest was selected.

:grumpy:

JJAsi said:
Ollnce at a press conference, Larry Mullen Jr. was asked what he thought about drum machines. There were no survivors.

Larry Mullen Jr does not run. Instead the ground beneath his feet rotates faster.

Larry Mullen Jr’s rhythm keeps the rotation of the Solar System in balance.

Larry Mullen Jr does not need to adjust for tempo. Time adjusts itself out of fear.

When the Grim Reaper dies Larry Mullen Jr. will come to collect him.

:lmao: These are my favorites. Love the Larry facts. Funnier than all the Chuck Norris ones :lol:

:wave: Hi guys. Kristen, your doggy :cute:

The only way I would like those boots is if they were at the end of my bed, and Bono was in it.:shifty:

Oh, EDGE. ME-OW. :sexywink::sexywink::sexywink:

HE is not wrong with this pic!~

Love the LMJ facts... excellence!

I once did a bunch of Edge ones myself:

- Crop circles are The Edge's way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie down.

- The Great Wall of China was originally created to keep The Edge out. It failed miserably.

- The Edge can win a game of Connect Four in only three moves.

- If you spell The Edge in Scrabble, you win. Forever.

- The Edge CAN believe it's not butter.

- The Edge can divide by zero.

- A picture is worth a thousand words. A The Edge is worth 1 billion words.

- The Edge always knows the EXACT location of Carmen SanDiego.

- The Edge invented black. In fact, he invented the entire spectrum of visible light. Except pink. Tom Cruise invented pink.

- The Edge has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green -4 card from the game UNO.

- Nobody doesn't like Sara Lee. Except The Edge.

- The Edge ordered a Big Mac at Burger King, and got one.

- The Edge and Mr. T walked into a bar. The bar was instantly destroyed, as that level of awesome cannot be contained in one building.

- If you Google search "The Edge getting his ass kicked" you will generate zero results. It just doesn't happen.

- It takes The Edge 20 minutes to watch 60 Minutes.

- Apple pays The Edge 99 cents every time he listens to a song.​

Galeongirl said:
:tsk: *evokes fan card*

Aw, I don't get fan points for being forgiving of their bad fashion choices?! :lol:

ryancoke71 said:
The only way I would like those boots is if they were at the end of my bed, and Bono was in it.:shifty:

That would be much better, yes. Same goes for his ugly (but flattering :shifty: ) white pants.

EdgeFest;7403581 [INDENT said:
- The Great Wall of China was originally created to keep The Edge out. It failed miserably.

- The Edge can win a game of Connect Four in only three moves.

- The Edge has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green -4 card from the game UNO.

- The Edge ordered a Big Mac at Burger King, and got one.

- The Edge and Mr. T walked into a bar. The bar was instantly destroyed, as that level of awesome cannot be contained in one building.

- It takes The Edge 20 minutes to watch 60 Minutes.
[/INDENT]

Best ones :lol::lol::applaud:

:lol:

NO NO NO NO NO.

Fail on that hat, CN. If you're trying to do the JT Edge look, you've got to have the open crown. :no: :up: :lol:
Hey at least he tried to look like Edge. :wink: That gives him points y'know. But not even Chuck Norris is awesome enough.

I'll give you fan points. But keep in mind I liked to wear vests, paisley shirts, suspenders, and rolled up jeans in the late 80s...

:D

(For real. I wish I had pics. You guys would die laughing...)

:giggle: I wish there were pics too. That sounds lovely awful. Oh 80s fashion. :love: SO bad. Yet so awesome.

EdgeFest said:
I'll give you fan points. But keep in mind I liked to wear vests, paisley shirts, suspenders, and rolled up jeans in the late 80s...

You want to hear something awful? I wore some of that stuff in high school. For realz. AND...I did not go to high school in the 80s. I went to high school less than ten years ago. :lol: :reject:

My hope is that no one remembers all that fashion failing.

I did too. I lived in second hand shops. I remember having an identical pair of of bleach stained jeans to Bono's in TUF documentary. Mine were made by accident though. This is what happens when you try homemade acid washing.

Hell, maybe *I* will write that book. U2, Y U So Hawt? by U217. I'll send you all signed copies.

:lol:

Ah, yes. Gotta love clothes in the 80's and 90's. I have some HORRIBLE pictures of the "fashions" that I wore back then. :tsk: It's very shameful. :lol: When I was 16-17 I was in my hippie phase, so I wore tons of my parents old clothes from that era. :D

Back
Top Bottom