PGP: Edge's Gentleman's Sausage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I still need a bunch more people too. However, I do have 20 stickers as of this morning, and they WILL mail them to Canada! :hi5: Didn't think they would, so that's fun. :) Feel free to add me if you want - I'll follow you back. I'm
SharonEB

:hi5: I ordered mine on Wednesday!

I think I come up as Loni Naragon. :huh: I sign in with Facebook, so I'm fairly certain that's it....

:hi5: I ordered mine on Wednesday!

I think I come up as Loni Naragon. :huh: I sign in with Facebook, so I'm fairly certain that's it....

Followed you back. :) Thankfully they let me sign up without having to use FB/Twitter. :lol: It's SO annoying that everything seems to want to connect to those sites these days. :tsk:

It really is... I don't even use those sites if I can help it, though my mom told I had to sign up for facebook.

Seriously. Not in the way "you have to because everyone else is." It was more of a "you have to because I'm your mother and I told you to" kind of way. :|

Did somebody ask for these?
vlcsnap2011110522h02m05.png

vlcsnap2011110522h02m27.png

vlcsnap2011110522h03m31.png

Why did you, if I may ask?
:shrug:

I honestly have no idea.... it has something to do with the fact that, when a parent tells me to do something, I do it.

:reject: Yea, I was that kid: always listening to authority, never rebelled against anything (except maybe fashion/girly stuff :shifty:), and always always always did my homework on time.

lorijo_sherwinlaing

Love the hat. :love:

*has a thing for hats*

:shrug:

I honestly have no idea.... it has something to do with the fact that, when a parent tells me to do something, I do it.

:reject: Yea, I was that kid: always listening to authority, never rebelled against anything (except maybe fashion/girly stuff :shifty:), and always always always did my homework on time.

Love the hat. :love:

*has a thing for hats*

Aren't you like, way in your 20s or something?

I don't know the exact date I joined. Does it say somewhere?

Yes, it says it on your profile page. :)

43-ish days until I'm outta here and onto the beach in pictured in my avi (provided there's a good flight deal on the day I want to travel)! :drool: :love: Cannot WAIT for the sun and warmth!

Ok, so I'm still that kid. Even though I'm 26. :D

Hey Grace, when you are done watching Mysterious Ways for the 100th time, read this.

I got my hair very trimmed today. Just the very back and around the ears (since I am going through the laborious task of growing it out). It's like it has a new lease on life. Still needs to be dyed.

We have super fancy beer for tonight and I do not have to get up early for an exercise class. Just a 5 mile run.

Message for ZU & VP>>>>>>>>>

hope you're all doing good (or at least managing) :hug:ssss

Last sat storm - thank the powers no loss of electricity but it
really messed with my schedule/errands, down time the rest of the week. :grumpy:

So still ( le :sigh:) working on your goodies.... (not lost in mail)
soon, soon............. :)

Hey Grace, when you are done watching Mysterious Ways for the 100th time, read this.

I got my hair very trimmed today. Just the very back and around the ears (since I am going through the laborious task of growing it out). It's like it has a new lease on life. Still needs to be dyed.

We have super fancy beer for tonight and I do not have to get up early for an exercise class. Just a 5 mile run.

:giggle: Still addicted to ZooTv Sydney?

:hmm: So you're growing back longer hair? I thought the short suited you pretty well!

Do elaborate on the beer. :shifty:

Ant attack in my house. :scream: First time since I've lived here though in 14 years so I guess that's lucky. :( It poured rain all day here yesterday so i guess they are moving camp. Too bad, though, not in my house! :madwife:

aaawww :hug:

OMG haven't remembered this in a long time! :lmao:

we had one-- it was "my fault"

waaaaay back family apt building was half perched on top of a hill .
I had brought home a tall "stick" Of sugar cane which I'd propped up in a
foyer corner, only cutting a piece or two off at a time.

Suddenly one day, noticed.... ants ...trailing up & down the cane , in n& out of the apt! :ohmy::huh:

got rid of it and soon after the ants went on to better grazing grounds! :lol:

have to leave :(

miss you all......... :wave::wave::wave:

Back
Top Bottom