PGP: Edge's Gentleman's Sausage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A major difference is that the cds and dvds are in the book in the Super edition. In the Uber they have regular cd cases. And the Uber also has the vinyl sets. I think that's about it, save from the stickers and sunglasses.

There's also a little velvet pouch with the Achtung symbols on it that holds a bunch of metal pins with the symbols. (unless those are also in the other set? i don't know) I know there's the star, baby, car, and a U2...
And an issue of Propaganda. And i must say the magnetic puzzle box is COOL. And yes the 2 boxes you get that hold the cds and dvds themselves are nice, and big. they fold out huge with lots of pics, booklets etc. And of course there's the full size double vinyl album itself, along with all the vinyl singles which are also in a big sleeve holder thingy. :hmm:

Oh mornin'. :shifty:

Your mom sounds like my daughter. I trued turning off U2 and she cried. What's up with that?

Omg that's precious :cute:

:D That's epic. Your mom is going to have a blast!

I can't wait to see her reaction :hyper:

So last night, I had a former Bono from a tribute band over at my house with another friend of ours to watch FTSD and listen to the unreleased stuff.

HE CRIED when the "One" writing part came on.

:hug:

Awwwww :up:

There's also a little velvet pouch with the Achtung symbols on it that holds a bunch of metal pins with the symbols. (unless those are also in the other set? i don't know) I know there's the star, baby, car, and a U2...
And an issue of Propaganda. And i must say the magnetic puzzle box is COOL. And yes the 2 boxes you get that hold the cds and dvds themselves are nice, and big. they fold out huge with lots of pics, booklets etc. And of course there's the full size double vinyl album itself, along with all the vinyl singles which are also in a big sleeve holder thingy. :hmm:

Oh mornin'. :shifty:

All we get with the Super Deluxe is the 6 cds/4 dvds, a big picture book, and prints.

Sent another email to Universal. Asking if they got any info on BOTH sets, since he initially mentioned only one tracking code. And how long this is supposed to take, as I paid 25 euros per box to have them in 3 days. I reckon I won't get a reply till monday tho.

That sucks so bad Gg :( I hope they refund you AND MORE. Did you see in the Uber thread that someone got their uber box from Universal and got NO special lithograph thingy? :tsk:

Sent another email to Universal. Asking if they got any info on BOTH sets, since he initially mentioned only one tracking code. And how long this is supposed to take, as I paid 25 euros per box to have them in 3 days. I reckon I won't get a reply till monday tho.

I'm sorry they've taken so long to get your sets to you. :( :hug: You should definitely get a refund on the shipping costs!

Just ordered my copy! :D Apparently it will ship in 1-2 weeks, so it must not be in stock, or they're getting them from the slow mail boat or something. :lol: I didn't want to pay for shipping, so on my order confirmation page it said that it could be as late as Dec 2 until I get it. :sigh: Oh well - better late than never! :lol:

That sucks so bad Gg :( I hope they refund you AND MORE. Did you see in the Uber thread that someone got their uber box from Universal and got NO special lithograph thingy? :tsk:

Yeah Rose didn't get hers! That's fucked up. If mine doesn't have a lithograph I'm going to be even more pissed. IF it ever arrives that is. Because then I could've just bought one in the store here the day it came out. :doh: it would've been way cheaper and saved me all this shit.

:scream: HD crashed before it finished copying the U2 folders. FAAAAIL. Maybe it was a bit too much. I'll do the picture folders first and the audio/video one last.

Kristen, that avi adds such a nice punch of colour to this thread!:cute:

Kristen, that avi adds such a nice punch of colour to this thread!:cute:

Wanna trade avis?? :wink:

To quote Amy from earlier this week: :applaud::applaud::applaud::applaud:

*snerk* This is going to be a fun season with this three way bet going :wink: Given the Habs are my second team, it won't hurt quite so much if the Leafs lose to them this year *g*

:p

Ant attack in my house. :scream: First time since I've lived here though in 14 years so I guess that's lucky. :( It poured rain all day here yesterday so i guess they are moving camp. Too bad, though, not in my house! :madwife:

A major difference is that the cds and dvds are in the book in the Super edition. In the Uber they have regular cd cases. And the Uber also has the vinyl sets. I think that's about it, save from the stickers and sunglasses.

Yeah, as much as I want the Uber, I'll stick to just getting the Super eventually. I have no use for the vinyl (other than drooling on it), and I love the Fly shades but the price difference is just NOT worth it. :doh:

GetGlue tells me I have to follow 8 more people to unlock that damn bootcamp sticker....

:shifty:

I still need a bunch more people too. However, I do have 20 stickers as of this morning, and they WILL mail them to Canada! :hi5: Didn't think they would, so that's fun. :) Feel free to add me if you want - I'll follow you back. I'm
SharonEB

Back
Top Bottom