PGP-drunken debauchery and British invasions, oh my!d

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:
oh and I'm just very tired.... boring classes today... ugh, I'm studying chemistry, and still I get physics... I SO hate that subject....
but the fire extinguishing class was cool :love: the fireman was a funny guy and next week we're going to our Uni's very own fire station so we can do some fire extinguishing ourselves :cool:

Fireman :drool:

Was he fit?? :shifty:

:wave: ok thanks Gg for letting me know, I'll go let them know what ya said... wish I could stay and play gals, :( gotta get ready to go to work. Boo. Have yerselves some fun :kiss:
And I got some whip cream for our pie Irish peach Wild :drool:

Galeongirl said:

:hug: what's up DG?

Just some shit going on that I really don't feel comfortable discussing here. Email/MSN me and I'll let you know what's going on.

No offense to anyone else, but alot of new people who I don't know have come around here recently. And I just don't feel comfortable sharing it on here.

OK, just had my 1st day of classes. Wicked boring. In the library here on campus.

:shifty: I'd like a piece of that pie!

:drool:

:grumpy: I need a reply from bassplayergirl.... she prolly has to work friday but said she'd try to get someone to work for her so we can jam...

haha I said pie Irish peach instead of Irish peach pie :lol:
I have not been drinking this morning I swear!

Bono's peach pie :drool:

:wave:

Hot Man In Uniform in Boston 2005 :combust:

2005_1209Boston0185.jpg

2005_1209Boston0200.jpg

GG, I got your IM. But can I talk about it in a little bit? Or e-mail you later? I'm just too drained to discuss it right now. I'm sorry hun. :hug:

Sure DG :hug: that's ok... I know the feeling when you've just had enough of discussing stuff :) just let me know if you need someone to talk y'know...

Back
Top Bottom