PGP - Dreams are Even better than the real thing? Roll on 2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not even going to bother catching up. It'll take me an hour on this damn phone.

So. Evening. :wave :

:wave: Hi Jess. Yeah, we've been kinda postwhoring. :wink:

:hug :

I was so sad to see that Bono is hurt and they had to cancel shows : (

Yes poor B. :sad: Us girls will have our reunion next summer now :sad: :hyper::hyper::hyper::drool: ( apart from Wild, DG and myself in September :combust: )

I know!! :lmao : I felt like I was barely able to pick up my feet for the last few meters, then I thought of that smiley, and it kept me going until the finish line. :reject : :laugh : There was no way I wasn't finishing, since I was so close to the end. : D

:cute: Yay for :cheer: girl. :bow:

Thread tags = awesome :lol:

I am on the verge of attending a comic-con. Tonight, there is a double-feature of the Adam West Batman and the first Michael Keaton Batman movies with discussion after of which is better. I wanted to go, but Mum got sucked into Farmville again and I won't see her for the rest of the night now. Bummer.

How have you girls been?

I've been super busy :sad :

busy with work? Play?

My news: I'm newly single :shifty: going to see Snow Patrol 12th June :hyper: and going to Athens with DG in September. ( POssibly with U2/Snow Patrol ) :hyper::hyper::combust: Thats my year planned out so far. :drool:

And maybe you'll be able to make Chicago next year :pray :

This. :heart:

Ooh - just looked at the website, and they updated the site with the race times. Mine was 1:38:13, so I improved by 4 minutes! Yay! : D

:yippie::hyper:

Nor have i until tonight :lol :

But a yummy guy in it :shifty :

Well yummy guy has got my interest.:shifty:

:lol:

Thread tags = awesome :lol:

I am on the verge of attending a comic-con. Tonight, there is a double-feature of the Adam West Batman and the first Michael Keaton Batman movies with discussion after of which is better. I wanted to go, but Mum got sucked into Farmville again and I won't see her for the rest of the night now. Bummer.

The tags = win. :up::lol:

Shame you can't hide Farmville on her profile so she can't play it. :whistle: Sorry you don't get to go to the comic-con. That sucks so bad. :( :hug:

I've been busy with work mostly.

Took a trip with my sister, Vicky, to memorial service for an aunt that died in Feb. Followed her daughters to Wisconsin and put ashes with my uncle.

:ohmy: Found out one of my young cousins sees ghosts/hears dead folks just like me :ohmy:

New thread!!! :hyper:

I'm meeting him again tonight. Just one drink. VP, since you don't have facebook, e-mailed you a pic of us. :)

I'm reeeeallly excited and giddy about this.

busy with work? Play?

My news: I'm newly single :shifty: going to see Snow Patrol 12th June :hyper: and going to Athens with DG in September. ( POssibly with U2/Snow Patrol ) :hyper::hyper::combust: Thats my year planned out so far. :drool:
:

:eyebrow:

I've been busy at work, busy making plans then undoing them,

Of to see Muse with DG after her trip with Jem :drool:

Hoping to see the boys on my 40th Birthday failing that we'll have a awesome time in Brussels OR Dublin

How's GG ? :hug:

How'sMr GG :flirt:

I've been busy with work mostly.

Took a trip with my sister, Vicky, to memorial service for an aunt that died in Feb. Followed her daughters to Wisconsin and put ashes with my uncle.

:ohmy: Found out one of my young cousins sees ghosts/hears dead folks just like me :ohmy:

Sorry to hear about your Aunt. :( :hug:

:ohmy: Is that something that can run in families?

Undoing all the planing is so frustrating :hug:

At least you are still going to some shows and you girls get to see DG :hug:

Mr GG is good.
DJ and Pearl are 3 yrs old now, can't believe it. They get sweeter and bigger everyday :lol:

New thread!!! :hyper :

I'm meeting him again tonight. Just one drink. VP, since you don't have facebook, e-mailed you a pic of us. : )

Again tonight.:hyper:

He's :cute: Have fun. :hug:

:eyebrow :

I've been busy at work, busy making plans then undoing them,

Of to see Muse with DG after her trip with Jem :drool :

Hoping to see the boys on my 40th Birthday failing that we'll have a awesome time in Brussels OR Dublin

:reject: :doh:

Am trying and failing ( obviously :wink: ) to multitask. I was messaging DG on FB re: help with Blackberry when i get it :lol: and had a very senior moment.

How could I forget yours ( and my own :doh: ) Birthdays and Brussel's/Dublin?

I'm such a moron. :reject::lol: ( If i'm this senile now, I have no hope for old age. :uhoh: )

New thread!!! :hyper:

I'm meeting him again tonight. Just one drink. VP, since you don't have facebook, e-mailed you a pic of us. :)

Awesome!!! :hi5: Giddy and excited is good, but make sure you stay in control, and YOU call the shots. :hug:

Oh god, I sound so bitter and cynical. :reject: :lol: But it's true!

Back
Top Bottom