PGP- Corupting the innocent by Wild's Request

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry I was gone I was playing around with paint and than started crocheting which lead to me just taking the yarn and making it into a ball cause I couldnt get the stitching right for what I wanted to make and the yarn kept splitting. I was watching Slane Castle as well and when Bullet In the Blue Sky came on my Dad came running it asking who is that?! Who is that?! That guitar is killer and when he realized it was U2 he was like this:ohmy: HAHA:lol:

OH wow Oasis split up!

I know I'm not supposed to do this but

:yippie: The asshole jerks are gone! AT LAST!

I'm glad to be rid of them.

Sorry I was gone I was playing around with paint and than started crocheting which lead to me just taking the yarn and making it into a ball cause I couldnt get the stitching right for what I wanted to make and the yarn kept splitting. I was watching Slane Castle as well and when Bullet In the Blue Sky came on my Dad came running it asking who is that?! Who is that?! That guitar is killer and when he realized it was U2 he was like this:ohmy: HAHA:lol:

:lol::lol: :up:

:wave: Hi ladies. Just popping in before work. Be back later tonight

see you Monda, laura. :wave:
Yeah, I like Oasis (the music) and all but I kinda think those two are a coupla a$$holes.

I def liked some of their music, but personality-wise?? :yuck:

I dont even know who they are :shrug:

Hey ladies:wave:

Hope all is well. I just woke up and now trying to figure out something to do I want to Crochet but my yarn sucks to really make anything we'll see. Other than that can't figure out anything to do but homework and I dont really want to do that right now ha ha. Im probably gonna watch Slane Castle again I havent gotten through the bonus stuff on it except for MW where Eve is dancing.

Noel finally killed Liam?! :happy:

Oh wait, they only split. Oh well. :shrug: Half a surprise is better than none at all.

ah, a fellow yarnsmith. You and Drea will have lots to talk about. (She's a knitter.) I tried my hand at knitting a baby blanket for a friend. :uhoh: Took me her whole pregnancy to get it done...

Im just learning I was trying to start on a blanket myself its an easy singe stich with some double stich ones I finally started getting it to when it started layering than my cat decided to pull the yarn:| I may have to start over I'll see how much of it he ended up pulling out. Its an easy small blanket thing I found online. I may see what else I can find that is easy to make.

I got a kit that came with different sticks and what not a few months ago and I saw this set on amazon I want so bad that is for 20bucks comes with yarn and the whole works with a basket etc, but I dont have 20 bucks right now.

Back
Top Bottom