PGP: BEdge Should Always Come First!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's mural time. I'm attempting to start on the hands :crack:

Omg , I practically never complain about making art. Except when it comes down to drawing/painting hands... I share your hate for them. Even if they are Bono's. :crack: SHOCKING!

Hands are hell. And the paint started drying on me. But I'm done with them, and fixed leg placement and stuff...

307414_2396692593380_1132925157_32754984_1992237455_n.jpg

(starting out hands)

296881_2396692673382_1132925157_32754985_1418989622_n.jpg

(hands done, legs still sorta in progress)

yeah, there are some weird lines I need to remove/make less weird, but I don't care right now.

That's because he's a slut too. :shifty:

According to our vet, we don't have fleas in Utah. I find that hard to believe, but :shrug:

No fleas? That'd be nice. :lol:

Of course Ad's a slut too...it's why we make such a great pair. :wink: :shifty:

Chelsea! Are you lurking here in PLEBA? I'll bet she's an Adam girl.
She's gonna have to fight me and Drea for him! :lol:

Oh, and Mr CK earns bonus points today for deciding he'd do the vacuuming for me!

Posted in Misc, but worthy of PGP:sexywink:

Happy World Food Day! In its honor, a pic of Bono doing his Sweet Potato Dance. :wink:

bonosweetpotatoDANCING-WITH-25-DE-SETEMBRO-GROUP.jpg

No fleas? That'd be nice. :lol:

Of course Ad's a slut too...it's why we make such a great pair. :wink: :shifty:

She's gonna have to fight me and Drea for him! :lol:

Oh, and Mr CK earns bonus points today for deciding he'd do the vacuuming for me!

Yea. It is kinda nice.... :D

Oh, so you guys are slutty with each other.... yea, I don't need to think that way about Adam. Much rather think it about Bono :shifty:. Though, I can't imagine Larry or Edge being slutty.... It just doesn't flow in my brain. :D

Go Mr CK! :cabbagepatch:
Happy World Food Day! In its honor, a pic of Bono doing his Sweet Potato Dance. :wink:

bonosweetpotatoDANCING-WITH-25-DE-SETEMBRO-GROUP.jpg

:cute:
He's so adorable....

sweet potato dance? :ohmy:

So, I ended up pondering it a lot last night after not sleeping, and I really don't think they could have come up with a more perfect playlist for that show! They didn't do the whole "let's trot out the giant band at the end to do all their famous songs" thing. They started simple and catchy (Desire), managed to throw in their political stance (SBS), put one major "hit" out there for the non-fans to catch on to and go "Ohhh, that's who they are!" (ISHFWILF), did one that made the uberfans freak out (Man & a Woman), did the obviously expected one (One) and then were all "Oh, and btw, we can do opera, too. K, thnx, bye."

I mean, come ON! That's just brilliant. BRILLIANT. The rich old white folks were getting down.

I will always remember it as the show where Larry was replaced by a Macbook.

So, I ended up pondering it a lot last night after not sleeping, and I really don't think they could have come up with a more perfect playlist for that show! They didn't do the whole "let's trot out the giant band at the end to do all their famous songs" thing. They started simple and catchy (Desire), managed to throw in their political stance (SBS), put one major "hit" out there for the non-fans to catch on to and go "Ohhh, that's who they are!" (ISHFWILF), did one that made the uberfans freak out (Man & a Woman), did the obviously expected one (One) and then were all "Oh, and btw, we can do opera, too. K, thnx, bye."

I mean, come ON! That's just brilliant. BRILLIANT. The rich old white folks were getting down.

I will always remember it as the show where Larry was replaced by a Macbook.

Fixed that for you. :D But, I agree with everything you said here.

Also, I PMed you something. :shifty:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom