PGP - are you too good to show us your bloopers??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cori love the pic. :cute: The bling is :drool:

I need to get some need earrings actually. Lost one my fave ones. Mission for tommorow since I did not get up early enough to go to Manchester yesterday. :lmao::reject:

Thora I had a dream last night where you messaged me a really hot GG link ( I can't remember what I just remember being v excited about it :shifty::lmao: ). I was all :hyper::hyper::hyper: then i woke up. :angry::lol:

Crazy girl! :lol: :wink :

I just can't stay up that late any more - I like sleep too much, and I turn into a raging, grumpy bitch if I don't get the sleep I need. :lol : Last night I was only up until 1am, but that's damn late for me. I'll probably have to have a nap this afternoon at some point. :)

I love the smell of fresh coffee brewing. :drool:

I blame our fellow PPG'ers. :shifty::lol:

I was all zombie like yesterday. :lol::crack:

Naps ftw. :hi5:

My local pool reopens soon. :hyper: Me and Kat went to have a look today. Gonna join when I come back from Brussels and have more money. :love: Only £13 a month. Also talked Craig into goin in the morning before work with me. :shifty::lol:

LOVE the necklace, cori! :love: You look fabulous!

Thora I had a dream last night where you messaged me a really hot GG link ( I can't remember what I just remember being v excited about it :shifty:: lmao: ). I was all :hyper::hyper::hyper: then i woke up. :angry::lol:

:lmao: Aww, I was in your dreams! :cute: :lol: Sorry - no hot links to send your way today. You know I'll always send you whatever I see. :wink:

Last night I had a dream that was a continuation of a dream I'd had a month ago or so. Now that I've woken up and didn't bother to write it down, I don't remember what it was exactly, but I know it was a continuation of something I'd dreamed before, because that sure as hell didn't happen in real life. :lol:

*salutes Wild*

Cori love the pic. :cute: The bling is :drool:

Thanks! It's not as heavy as it looks, which was nice. :wink:

I had a dream last night that I drove home drunk. Was fine when I got into the car, but as soon as I started driving realized I must have been really drunk. And then panicked, not knowing what to do.

Anyway, later in the dream I found out I wasn't drunk - there was an earthquake going on while I was driving home, so that's why I was all swerving and wobbly.

:lol:

:lmao: Aww, I was in your dreams! :cute : :lol : Sorry - no hot links to send your way today. You know I'll always send you whatever I see. :wink :

Last night I had a dream that was a continuation of a dream I'd had a month ago or so. Now that I've woken up and didn't bother to write it down, I don't remember what it was exactly, but I know it was a continuation of something I'd dreamed before, because that sure as hell didn't happen in real life. :lol :

Yeah you were. :lol: Must have had you and Gossip Girl on my mind. :sexywink:

:lol: Got to love random dreams that continue.

Thanks! It's not as heavy as it looks, which was nice. :wink :

I had a dream last night that I drove home drunk. Was fine when I got into the car, but as soon as I started driving realized I must have been really drunk. And then panicked, not knowing what to do.

Anyway, later in the dream I found out I wasn't drunk - there was an earthquake going on while I was driving home, so that's why I was all swerving and wobbly.

:lol:

:ohmy: At earthquake/drunk driving dream. :lmao::yikes::lol:

The necklace is soo pretty, it does look like it could be heavy, glad it isn't. :wink:

:l ol: Looking at it for short notice it is quite a bit, though if you have the money I'd say go for it. U2 & Snow Patrol and Athens = priceless. :wink:

Will understand if you can't though so don't worry. I found it hilarious you were thinking about it. Its the Leathers fault i bet. :shift y::lo l:

Put up with you. As if. :lmao: You haven't dealt with my swimming pool fetish ( Ask VP, Wild and Sarah. :shifty: ) and I will maybe camp overnight.:reject: I want front row centre dammit just once this tour. :shifty::reject::lmao: I think out of all the shows I'm doing this/next US/Canada leg I will have best shot with this show so gonna go for it. :shifty:

ETA: See you later. :wave:

Hey that combination is awesome! I love both bands so that'd be cool. And I know it's very last minute and inbetween two U2 tours of my own so money is tight but I want to make this happen! Would be a bloody shame if you had that flight go to waste!

EVERYTHING is the Leather's fault. :angry: DAMN YOU BONO! You make me go broke!

:giggle: Swimming pool fetish? Do tell. And camping overnight isn't a problem with me. I'd have to shop for an airbed then though. :wink: I can sleep everywhere, anywhere.

Just... because.

bonoavatar.gif

Oh wow. That Edge pic crashed my entire laptop! :ohmy: I had to reboot!

:lol: It is a very nice pic :shifty:

Lot of people are turned off by Macphisto, but :love: The gold glitter suit, the boots and the horns! :love:

:love: him. Last time Mot and I were on Hollywood Blvd we went in all the funky shoe shops, I was so ready to buy a pair of those shoes if we found some. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) they were even too mild for those shops. :lol:

I was going to repost the Edge pic from post #861, and say "The Edge will NOT be upstaged by a naked guy in a bathtub!!!" but I don't want to crash GG's computer again. Some computer systems just can't handle that hotness that is that pic. :shrug:

:bow: to zooey for finding that Edge pic.

:wave: drive by, I'm off again.

Well Flemish people usually don't have a temper. They're all relaxed and lazy and "tomorrow" ish. It's the Dutch that have a temper, and they're about to feel it! :angry:

:shifty: How would we apply for a staff position in that hotel?

You never meet my nan :yikes: :scary:

We were always so well behaved when we went to visit :lol:

You asked the Manager :nerd:

:scream: Where did Jem go?

I just realised. I'm selling my ticket to Mumford and Sons to a friend tomorrow. That's another 50 euros in the pot! And I could use my creditcard to transfer the money so that would give me a bit of time. And I have a little left of my savings but not much. This. is actually possible if I can get all the numbers right. I still have to know what airport we're flying out of though and what times so I can look up how much the flight from AMS to London would be.

Necklace , aye nice booty for the treasure chest :drool:

:lmao:

Hey that combination is awesome! I love both bands so that'd be cool. And I know it's very last minute and inbetween two U2 tours of my own so money is tight but I want to make this happen! Would be a bloody shame if you had that flight go to waste!

EVERYTHING is the Leather's fault. :angry: DAMN YOU BONO! You make me go broke!

:giggle: Swimming pool fetish? Do tell. And camping overnight isn't a problem with me. I'd have to shop for an airbed then though. :wink: I can sleep everywhere, anywhere.

Yeah the flight going to waste would be so sad. :sad: PM'd you back. :)

Yes DAMN THE LEATHER. :madwife: :wink:

I like swimming pools. It amuses VP/Wild and Sarah. :shifty::lol:

Yeah I am buying a cheap pool lilo to camp on. I also sleep anywhere. :lol:

In a sense you already know , we discussed it ages ago :evil :

New thread idea ??

PGP - Parthenon python spotting

We have discussed many things. Tease. :shifty::evil:

:waiting:

I am paranoid now as its a 5* place. They might be there. :lol:

Just... because.

bonoavatar.gif

:bow::love:

BAD Gg... didn't the mods put a smack down on that gif here a long time ago? I think so. :lol :

Did they? :ohmy: Shame, such a nice gif. :drool:

Jem, I just noticed in your sig that you have "setlust" :laugh :

I was PMing VP drunk one day and wrote "setlust". Well noticed. :lmao:

:scream : Where did Jem go?

I just realised. I'm selling my ticket to Mumford and Sons to a friend tomorrow. That's another 50 euros in the pot! And I could use my creditcard to transfer the money so that would give me a bit of time. And I have a little left of my savings but not much. This. is actually possible if I can get all the numbers right. I still have to know what airport we're flying out of though and what times so I can look up how much the flight from AMS to London would be.

Sorry was hunting email account for flight details. Sent you times and dates. :)

I think it's an early flight GG , i definitely know it's from Heathrow flying out on 2nd returning to London 5th

Thanks. :kiss:

I will happily re quote it. :shifty:

Heh, heh.....this should be one of those photos you don't need an "excuse" to Re-post!
It's in the "because I want to" category!

4 days. 4 days. 4 days. 4 days. 4 days. 4 days. :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::love::combust::faint:

:reject: Sorry. Am excited. For the leather. :shifty:

woooooo!! *jumps up and down* with jem!
So excited for you! :hyper::hug:

In the hotel room *g* If we're out I want to try another "screaming orgasm" - had one at the French version of The Three Brewers (tried it just for the name :lol:) - it was good! (Four shots of alcohol in one drink!)

:shifty::lol:

:sad: Can I win the lottery, like, right now please?

Awww sorry you can't make it. Worth a look into though right. :hug:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom