Paris Setlist party 18-09-10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I havent been able to afford GA. And I'm only 5'3'', so if I ever DID do GA it would mean hours of camping out in hopes of a rail spot because I'd never see otherwise. And not seeing mah Adam is NOT an option. :shifty:

that's exactly why I spent shed loads on a red zone for the second show in sydney . . . well, that and the fact that I can't really take too many days off as I work in a school and get a bunch of holidays through out the year :)

:shifty: How do I apply?

I could also miraculously *help* Edge remember Acrobat, while we're at it anyway. :hmm:

ooooh I like the way you think :sexywink:

I havent been able to afford GA. And I'm only 5'3'', so if I ever DID do GA it would mean hours of camping out in hopes of a rail spot because I'd never see otherwise. And not seeing mah Adam is NOT an option. :shifty:

I've just never been able to get them (short of scalping), but finally did in '05. I've got to be the only person who was actually happy with U2.com :lol:

Thoughts arrive like butts and flies:wink:

What, that's not how it goes?

They're also pretty much up for playing anything in their catalog at a given show...besides, he can mumble a bit and pass it off as brooding melancholy. Kinda like Scott Stapp, except less cool :wink:

Tonight's setlist 18-09-10 Paris
01. Return Of The Stingray Guitar
02. Beautiful Day
03. I Will Follow
04. Get On Your Boots
05. Magnificent
06. Mysterious Ways
07. Elevation
08. Until The End Of The World
09. I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For
10. North Star
11. Mercy
12. In A Little While
13. Miss Sarajevo
14. City Of Blinding Lights
15. Vertigo
16. I’ll Go Crazy If I Don’t Go Crazy Tonight (Remix) / Two Tribes (Snippet) / Relax (Snippet)
17. Sunday Bloody Sunday
18. MLK
19. Walk On / You’ll Never Walk Alone (Snippet)
<Desmond Tutu speech>
20. One
21. Amazing Grace (Snippet) / Where The Streets Have No Name

Encore break:
22. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
23. With Or Without You
24. Moment Of Surrender

That's all folks :)

See, now I could totally go

25. Vertigo x2
26. Acrobat
27. 40

:applaud:

If they play Mercy in Brussels, please teach Bono the rippin' the stiches part :sexywink:

... just sing it really loud at the end, and he will be :|

I've never had GA. I think I'm too small and would just be disappointed I couldn't see anything, but I do understand for most fans it's a must :up:

IF you can get there early enough at GA so that you
can be at the Outer Rail of the 360/Circular Walkway
you'll get a great view as they walk around on it.

I'm sure if there was a problem from the crowd behind security would pull you over into the railed-off space! And in front you're protected.

it's INcredible - only my 1st GA last yr tho I'm a fan of U2 for ? 30yrs- unlucky circumstances not lack of desire to be there--
I hesrtly you suggest to go for it! :yes::hyper: :up: :)

IF you can get there early enough at GA so that you
can be at the Outer Rail of the 360/Circular Walkway
you'll get a great view as they walk around on it.

I'm sure if there was a problem from the crowd behind security would pull you over into the railed-off space! And in front you're protected.

it's INcredible - only my 1st GA last yr tho I'm a fan of U2 for ? 30yrs- unlucky circumstances not lack of desire to be there--
I hesrtly you suggest to go for it! :yes::hyper: :up: :)

Thanks for advice. I remember now, why I don't do GA. I was crushed at a Police show in 1983. I was a big fan and was up there at the stage. I almost couldn't breathe and it was hard to get out from there, which scared me. I quickly told everybody I had to throw up (wasn't true) and they all moved away :lol:

I found a great spot high up, and I've gone for that ever since.

How early do you show up to be at the outer rail, do you think?

a bit of bread, a bit of cheese, a bit of wine . . . um, no :)
Yeah, the setlist looked a bit standard-issue.
Someone remind me how, exactly, we got to the point where Mercy's presence on a setlist is relatively predictable?

alright lovely setlisters, I'm out, the sun has risen and the gremlins have stirred . . . time to slap the mummy hat on

:wave:

ciao and to all those travelling to the Brussels shows - have a gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous time . . . catch you with all your fabulous stories and piccies when you get back

:grouphug:

:kiss:

From U2gigs: The actual setlist featured only two changes from what U2 performed in Munich three days ago. In the main set, MLK regained its spot from Mothers Of The Disappeared after missing the last two concerts. Meanwhile, in the second encore, Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me was rotated back into the setlist in place of Ultra Violet. Like MLK, it was back after an absence of two shows.

Back
Top Bottom