Paris, Nice, Dublin, Chorzow, London, Glasgow, Sheffield, Cardiff - Pre-Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The whole transaction was completed in about 80-90 seconds...unbelievable.

It doesn't help I work for an internet company and broke into the office at 4:00 am :reject:

Got em. 4 GA's for Wembley. Geez that was a close one. Wasnt expecting them to ask me to verify my Visa card?!:huh:

Yeah same here mate! I was almost in panic mode, had to create a new password and everything. Very very happy though, 4 GAs for Wembley, I'm made up right now!!

Hope everyone else got what they wanted. :hyper:

Oh my gosh. I can't believe how easy it was this time around. 4 gas for Dublin 1 and all done in less than a minute.

Now THAT is how a presale should work!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

How long before they send you a confirmation email/payment leaves account, do you think? I just want confirmation now! Edit: got one! Was a bit hasty I think!

Breathe member here: just got myself 4 GA tickets for London!:hyper::hyper:

Had a small panick when my Mastro card could not be verified because of silly issues with my bank, but i managed to go back and change my billing to my credit card from Canada without loosing my tickets and everything seems to be confirmed...

Yeeeessss!!! U2, here I come! It's been too long :love:

WOOO! 3 tickets for July 24th Dublin. It was REALLY easy. The worst part was how nervous I've been for the past many days ;).

EDIT: Lower335. Anyone else? 335 represent!

GA Wembley here we come!!! Breathe member...very straightforward...compared to last time anyway...the technical errors I got last time nearly blew my gasket

Wembley tickets scored.

Hearing 123 sector on ebay for 350 gbp ??!! Never got offered that part on pre-sale i believe.... or anyone got it?

HELP!

I'm in a breathe group, it should start 10am.

but my email says (and even that claims I'm a breathe member)

'A second show has now been added for Milan on July 8th and your 'Breathe' presale begins, Wednesday, March 18th at 3pm, local to venue.'

please help!!!!

I got the email too, but from reading the email I'm pretty sure it was only referring to the 2nd Milan show.

Your 'Horizon' presale for the show in Milan on July 8th begins on Wednesday 18th March, at 10am, local to venue. (Other U2.com subscribers join the presale later in the day).

Are you trying to buy tickets to the 2nd Milan show or the shows having the Breathe presale that started this morning?

Was in at 10:00:00, was out at 10:00:47. 47 seconds for 4 Wembley GAs.

Please hurry up and announce the second Wembley show - I would like some seats for the 15th. At 37, one day of sitting on the floor all day is quite enough!

Hello to all!
I have a question about Wembley... I just saw on TicketMaster that Level 1 goes all around the stadium. So I was wondering : when you pay 150£, do you get closer seats from the stage than if you pay less? Perhaps some of you with pre-sale access can give me an answer.
Thank you very much! (So stressed about friday bloody friday....)

Was in at 10:00:00, was out at 10:00:47. 47 seconds for 4 Wembley GAs.

Please hurry up and announce the second Wembley show - I would like some seats for the 15th. At 37, one day of sitting on the floor all day is quite enough!

Are we expecting them to announce (and sell tickets for) a second Wembley show as soon as the first one sells out?

Hello to all!
I have a question about Wembley... I just saw on TicketMaster that Level 1 goes all around the stadium. So I was wondering : when you pay 150£, do you get closer seats from the stage than if you pay less? Perhaps some of you with pre-sale access can give me an answer.
Thank you very much! (So stressed about friday bloody friday....)

I also wanna know this :wave:

Back
Top Bottom