Pago Pago, American Samoa Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Slow thread is indeed slow. I dunno if it's broken the record yet... wasn't it 23 days or something while Ax and I were away last year?

Slow thread is indeed slow. I dunno if it's broken the record yet... wasn't it 23 days or something while Ax and I were away last year?

I remember that. That was Vogan, was it not?

Interesting yet unsurprising we can't be fast without Axver's presence.

Either that or Triesen...

Well yeah, he and Charlotte usually get loads of posts. And I guess everyone besides us has a life and is doing something else tonight *L*

I should probably get to bed soon...

Hm, on the topic of the death of the Polish president, Bonnie has made a thread on it.

Just saying.

i was down your way last night jen, (it may have been the home of vodka aka ethanol-made-in-some-blokes-troth but i won't confirm that), and the bouncer grabbed me and said i was too drunk, and i had to go. i was tipsy, but certainly not drunk and i had to talk my way out of it. i think once they heard me speaking they realised i wasn't too bad. but i don't know. he followed me round for the rest of the night ensuring i was drinking water.

:lmao: danny !!!
told ya not to go out in g town. hahah

hey danny in your studies have you done anything on communications/ marketing, hvae to design a campaign pitch for a human rights issue. blagh !

yes, far from the best night out i've had.

i do media & communications, so i've learnt a little bit! never designed a campaign pitch though :hmm:

damm. this unit is only 5 days long, i know nothing about media/campaigns and we are expected to come up with a pitch to present to class by wednesday !!!!!!!!

i was down your way last night jen, (it may have been the home of vodka aka ethanol-made-in-some-blokes-troth but i won't confirm that), and the bouncer grabbed me and said i was too drunk, and i had to go. i was tipsy, but certainly not drunk and i had to talk my way out of it. i think once they heard me speaking they realised i wasn't too bad. but i don't know. he followed me round for the rest of the night ensuring i was drinking water.

:yikes: . . . sounds like fun :giggle:

:lmao: danny !!!
told ya not to go out in g town. hahah

hey danny in your studies have you done anything on communications/ marketing, hvae to design a campaign pitch for a human rights issue. blagh !

swop you (or should that be swap??? mmm) . . . currently trying to do procedures manual for work and its so fricking boring my eyeballs are about to dry up . . . seriously contemplating watching some football instead :lol:

Back
Top Bottom