Opening Acts 2010 - Lenny Kravitz, Interpol, The Fray and more

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Me either, really. I've just heard one song, but I like it. I'll be looking forward to seeing them in Chicago and Philly...

Wondering about Montreal and NY :hmm:

I'm more excited for Interpol than for U2 now. That's what happens when Turn on the Bright Lights obliterates any of U2's 2000s output.

Interpol.. my brother and I were freaking out over that. :hi5: I have yet to see them live, but now I'll get to see them at at least two shows.

Arcade Fire for Montreal again? Yes.. yes.. YES :combust:

Okay,In your mind,whats the difference between "To Be Comfirmed" and "To Be Announce".Because on U2.com it says that for Montreal and Jersey, the opening acts are TBC and for Europe to be TBA.

To be Confirmed means that the acts are already being booked, and they just need to finalize things.
To be Announced means pretty much that they dont' have everything in order yet, that they still have to figure out most acts.

Hmmm...so we may still get The Fray or Interpol or Lenny,then.

Possible, but they probably would have confirmed with their other dates, plus with these guys I doubt it. I think it will be an entirely different band(s) for Montreal and NJ.

U2 Announces 2010 360 Tour Opening Acts

U2 Announces 360 Tour Opening Acts
Posted: February 20, 2010
By: Matt McGee

U2 has announced the opening acts for the North American leg of this year's U2 360 Tour. As reported yesterday, Lenny Kravitz will open the first show of the tour in Salt Lake City. He'll stay on board for a couple more shows, and then The Fray and Interpol will open later dates in North America. Here's the list:

- Lenny Kravitz: Salt Lake City, Anaheim 1, Anaheim 2, Denver
- The Fray: Oakland, Seattle, Edmonton
- Interpol: Minneapolis, East Lansing, Toronto, Chicago, Miami, Philadelphia

No opening acts have been announced for the two shows in Montreal and the final show in East Rutherford. Here's the full list of U2 360 2010 North American concerts on U2tours.com

Feck, I want to see Interpol!!!! Hope they open for the NY show.]

Couldn't resist and i had to take a look at what the Interpol fans were saying about their band open up for u2.......and they're pissed,has it was expected,i guess.You read their comments and you'll think that Interpol are in bed with the devil by accepting to open for U2.

Funny and sad at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom