Opening act?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Would be cool but would bet 1st and 2nd nights would be almost identical if that is how they do it.

Assuming they get 11 song per set, they could easily have 15 or 16 songs planned for each set and rotate them.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

U2 should really piss everyone off and re-release 'Rattle N Hum' in the theaters or even better make a sequel
:lol:

They did FTSD....I know, not the same as R&H but it was still a documentary. ;)

And I would soooo go see R&H if they re-released it. Yep yep and yep!
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

7:00-8:40 Rattle And Hum screening

8:40-9:00 break

9:00-10:15 U2:18 LIVE
(standard tracklisting, no I Will Follow)

10:00-10:05 short break, mostly consisting of angry crowd chanting for their money back.

10:05-10:10 Innocence: Every Breaking Wave Acoustic
(Bono and Edge both make a couple of mistakes. Final straw comes when Adam burps during the second verse, which is picked up by a nearby microphone.)

A riot ensues and the rest of the tour is cancelled.

:sad:

7:00-8:40 Rattle And Hum screening

8:40-9:00 break

9:00-10:15 U2:18 LIVE
(standard tracklisting, no I Will Follow)

10:00-10:05 short break, mostly consisting of angry crowd chanting for their money back.

10:05-10:10 Innocence: Every Breaking Wave Acoustic
(Bono and Edge both make a couple of mistakes. Final straw comes when Adam burps during the second verse, which is picked up by a nearby microphone.)

A riot ensues and the rest of the tour is cancelled.

:sad:

You forgot 10:10-10:15 Vertigo2:D

Going home at a decent hour would actually encourage me to line up earlier, no horrible lack of sleep the next day is kind of a win.

nope...because nothing has been officially announced. doesn't mean there won't be any. for the high price of the tickets, i'd bet my 2 ga tickets on there being openers on this tour.

You're right that it's not official... but the price has nothing to do with anything. The price is that high because of U2. The opener or lack there of is meaningless.

And name one other tour where we were just weeks from opening night and no openers have been announced.

Obviously until they officially say there isn't an opener, there could always be one announced. But until they announce one, there isn't one, and the closer we get the more confident we can be that there won't be an opening act.

And I'll happily take your GAs when there isn't an opener.

I had Kanye for an opener in Portland - Vertigo tour.

Same in Sydney. Shame

r0p93o.gif

I saw him in Portland - I thought he was pretty great. Loved the string section.

I enjoyed Damian Marley but really only because that Vegas show was my one and only time in the ellipse, so it could have been Ted Nugent opening and I would have been all "WHOO!"

You had to at least be impressed by flag-waving dude's upper arm strength to be waving that thing around for 30 minutes, though.

Ending early, the wish of the old lazy people :wink:

I couldn't care less about when they start or end, I can't go to sleep after a concert anyway. They can play until 3 in the morning for me.

Back
Top Bottom