Omaha Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
catlhere said:

:ohmy:

It all makes sense now! :hmm:
oompa.jpg

:lmao:

I had a feeling that Crumbs would make a debut, just an instinct since it was performed in Minneapolis...

I'm going to miss the setlist party tomorrow night, since I'm going swing dancing with friends.

Although I love dancing, I am cry that I will miss out. :sad:

Have fun, and I'll be back for the party on Monday night!

ThoraSEB said:
I'm going to miss the setlist party tomorrow night, since I'm going swing dancing with friends.

Although I love dancing, I am cry that I will miss out. :sad:

Have fun, and I'll be back for the party on Monday night!
Tears will be shed Monday night.

Diane L said:

Utah is in Mountain time, which means that their 7 pm is 9 pm Eastern Time and 8 pm Central Time.

As for the party time, heck, I'm up for it now!!! But I guess we'd better wait until closer to the show...

o, ok, thank you

hell yes, I'm game for another party too :rockon:

Okay, so right now it's about 6 eastern, and U2 won't take the stage until 11, right? So supposedly we shouldn't start the party for another 3 hours. :(

What time zone is Salt Lake City in, mountain?

And U2 take the stage at 9pm local. 11 is when they leave!

sami0201 said:

yeah but I think cleazer meant that U2 will take the stage at 11 eastern time :wink:

But he said we won't start the party for 3 hours, which isn't true, as we'd start it in an hour (well, about 35 minutes now), and U2 themselves start playing in "3 hours" (2 hours 35 minutes).

Axver said:

But he said we won't start the party for 3 hours, which isn't true, as we'd start it in an hour (well, about 35 minutes now), and U2 themselves start playing in "3 hours" (2 hours 35 minutes).
perhaps you should check the time of my post

I posted it about 2 and a half hours ago.

cleazer said:
hey, I crossed over 2000 and I wasn't even paying attention!

I managed to do that with one more zero attached to the number. :lol:

Totally different topic: do we have either a text or audio source for Salt Lake City? Neither Khanada nor Queen Bee are online! :mad:

Axver said:

I managed to do that with one more zero attached to the number. :lol:

Totally different topic: do we have either a text or audio source for Salt Lake City? Neither Khanada nor Queen Bee are online! :mad:

:lol: that happened to me with 10000 too :angry:

not sure about a source :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom