Old Harry Rocks, Dorset, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Ian and Kim, I see Kiwis have reached a couple of the kayaking finals.

magic.

Nah, I multi-quoted both posts, then cut serena's and pasted it inside the code of Ian's.
neat! :love:

Yeah, it'll tend to do that without anything to eat.
I used to eat tacos a lot when I still ate beef!
yeah. normally i do eat first, but my foot was hurting so i just took them. :giggle:
ooh, that's right, you're a vegetarian. do you still eat cheese?

:D Yeah!! :up: We're having a brilliant week for medals! We'll see what today brings!

Makes a change from that depressing first week where the meda ltally read 0, 0, 0! Here's hoping we can grab at least one medal in both of the kayaking and the BMX.

Also, how fucking cool is the BMX? Initially you think "what the hell is THAT doing in the Olympics?", then you watch it and it's one of the most bloody entertaining things there.

Makes a change from that depressing first week where the meda ltally read 0, 0, 0! Here's hoping we can grab at least one medal in both of the kayaking and the BMX.

Also, how fucking cool is the BMX? Initially you think "what the hell is THAT doing in the Olympics?", then you watch it and it's one of the most bloody entertaining things there.

I enjoy it when it's a big clusterfuck and people other than New Zealanders fall, too.

I enjoy it when it's a big clusterfuck and people other than New Zealanders fall, too.

I was amused that Willers managed to come fourth in a quarter-final despite crashing. What a nutty bloody sport. I love it. I'm just disappointed it's been rained off today!

Also, I'm amused by that Aussie guy who legally changed his name to 'kamikaze', except he spelt it wrong as Kamakazi.

We're beating Pakistan in the "who's less crap" hockey playoff.

I have discovered hockey should only be played at night. In the day games, that little white ball is almost impossible to see on the field, but in the night games, it shows up pretty nicely on TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom