oh Emilie, you're gonna hear some good music today!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
arw9797 said:
^ Emilie would have to send you the link to her snapfish album with the pictures in order for you to see them.

:yes: :yes: i just need your email U2bonogirl!!

so, there are a lot of question :lol:

flavia, i am dying to see you again in october :hyper: we will have fun :up: YYAAAAYYYYY!!!!

Seabird, you're right, now i know why i missed the plane :wink:

and the songs i heard were good, but u know, it was not really "songs, but first, just ege trying to find a riff you know... then larry brought some ideas and then adam...finally, at the end of the day they were playing together the ideas they brought on separately... the drums and bass were really really heavy:drool:!! about the guitar, i can't say much cos u have to keep in mind that the songs was not finished and had just being created, so the guitar was simple cos not mixed but there was a lot of!! that sounded good :sexywink:

Wow what another great story!!
You are one lucky lady mind you after waiting until 1.30am you deserve it!!

Hope some of your luck rubs off on us when we met up on the 24th !!!!:wink:

miss U2 - interference's own roving studio reporter. :cool: Can't wait for your report from inside the studio when they invite you in for a special concert. :sexywink: It's going to happen you know. They respect that you respect them, I just feel it. What ever happen's thanks for sharing :love: :heart:

:scratch: for some strange reason, I'm not getting any graphics at all on my screen here for Intrfrnc.

Yet the function for some still are working because even tho i don't see it I know where the "reply" graphic is. When I put the cursor in the blank spot it turned into a pointing hand :) and got to the posting screen.

Emily, that is a great set of stories!!! :applaud:

It *is*very true, that because of your kindessness to us and usually by being a friendly and yet holding a respectful reserve by #not# being a hypernated fan {even if you do *feel that way inside*:lol:} as you first meet up with them- giving all the guys their space. And knowing which ones like more space. etc.

And how exciting for you to hear nascent song-making. :hyper:

I think Seabird was right about you missing your plane!

Congratulations to what ever Adam told you at The Clarence.
{don'tcha think Clarence Clemmens should go and have his picture taken at The Clarence}

Sounds like you got double compenstation= U2-meetings & some business info.

:hmm: I think I'd be a tad more in control talking to Mr McGuiness than the guys, only because I have been a 'business women' in the past with my commercial art skills to sell to clients. I'd have put on my 'Professional Face'. Sounds like you did very well with him, E.

Cheers all around, Emilie.

look for an e-mail from me. If you don't see one by Mon , let me know here in this thread [i'll check back here- if I don't see a reply from you there at mey e-addy].

Last edited:
Yay!!! I loved reading the story! That is so cool that you got to hear music. Yesterday Mike called Principle Mgt to see if he could get an interview with Dallas to put on the Dallas Website so he's waiting to hear back from him. Hopefully Dallas will catch him this time cos everytime Dallas calls him...he's either never there to answer it or he has his phone turned off :huh: LOL

Sounds like it wasn't such a bad thing now that you missed your plane! :sexywink:

I am DYING to know your secret, I hope you will tell all soon :faint:

i'm sorry about your boyfriend - i hope everything works out for both of you :hug:

ooooo BTW - it looks like I will have my own desk to display Cat-Bat on very soon, at an all-cats hospital! I should be receiving my employment offer tonight!! :hyper:

Last edited:
hey emilie!

Hi Emilie...
I wanted to chat with you a bit . And I didn't have your email so I thought to post in hopes you see this. I am going to Ireland in September with my husband and thought maybe we could meet up then and get any of your best tips in meeting the boys..! We are arriving on Sept 5th (flyin into dublin) and leaving on the 19th (out of shannon). I so want to try and meet them...maybe we will get lucky...<<<crosses her fingers.

I love reading of all your meetings and think you are the luckiest and one of the most down to earth people here.(by the way thats why the boys like chatting with you..you are down to earth like they are!)

Email me when you get the chance...I know you are busy with your studies. Whenever you have a moment...

My email is: Liams_mom@yahoo.com

Hope to talk with ya!

BETH, congrats :applaud:

Sue, about the private concert in the studio :lmao: (actually i got in alreay :reject: but not for a private concert :lol: )

Julie, you're gonna meet the band again cos they will be here when u will be, and even bono :hyper:

Just for an update!!!!

i went back to dublin yesterday!

Dallas arrived at 12.45, he asked us if we heard the music the last day... "oohh yeaahh that was soo good thanx :bow:" and then he said "IT IS GONNA BE ONE :censored: GOOD ALBUM YA KNOW!!!!" and i asked "when it is gonna be realised???" and his answer was :"oohh nobody knows that :no: "

:ohmy:

well, then he left just after saying "you look great :yes:"
*Emilie is dead :faint:* so i didnot have the chance to tell him about mike and the interview:reject:, but i promise, i will at the end of the week!!

then, a taxi arrived and steve lillywhite got off!!!! my roomate and I were singing french stupid songs :coocoo: so while he was waiting for someone to open the door he looked many times at us, so i finally waved with a big grin and he did the same thing!! he waved and opened his mouth like an insane guy :crazy: u know, like steve lillywhite could do :rolleyes:

then, adam arrived at 2pm. i was playing with my phone and my roomie was studying. When we felt someone was standing in front of us. we saw feet, so we were like, "oh there are more fans!!" my roomate put her head up and i felt her petrified, and i think she said "ooh :ohmy: " so i looked and i was petrified too :shocked: after 5seconds, i sad "ooohhhh" and put down my phone and got up.....

Adam was stading in front of us!! :lol: he appeared there i dunno how :scratch: we really did not hear the door or anything... poor adam :hug:

i talked to him about what i needed to talk to him about :wink: and then i asked him if he could sign an autograph for fans who sent me their stuff and then he said "oh yeah, you are their representant"
*Emilie dying laughing*
i answered something like: "they said i am the ambassador :lol:"
adam kinda smiled and nodded :yes:

so, Cat, you have your autograph!! (i forgot to say that on thursday i got Su's autograph :hug: )

and then he said the others will come later and he left. at 4 edge arrived and at 4.30, larry passed :drool:

at 5pm, we heard adam doing some scales, and we left at 5.30 to catch the bus to galway!!!

i am coming back there on thursday or friday, i dunno :scratch:

Wow Emilie, congrats on meeting the guys again :) Good luck when you go back thursday or friday, i hope bono will be there. Keep us posted on all the lastest meetings.

miss-U2 said:
Adam was stading in front of us!! he appeared there i dunno how - we really did not hear the door or anything... poor adam

:lmao:

Oh, I could just imagine Adams puzzled look when you didn't noticed him - "Hey, did you come here to talk with me or what?! :confused:" :lol: Poor guy! :hug:

miss-U2 said:
...and then he said "oh yeah, you are their representant"
*Emilie dying laughing*
i answered something like: "they said i am the ambassador LOL"
adam kinda smiled and nodded

:yes:

And we're proud that you're representing us! :D

miss-U2 said:
i am coming back there on thursday or friday, i dunno

:hyper:

me and my BF are seriously discussing moving me to ireland and having him come after a little while too. if i do go then i can help deliver stuff too! since emilie doesnt have tons of time to do it then i could fill in the blanks. it would make me so happy to help all of you guys get your letters and other things to them. i know it meant the world to me that emilie would do it for me, and i would love to make other people feel that way too. *sigh* and seeing my favorite guys in the world wouldnt be too bad either! :wink:

u2bonogirl said:
me and my BF are seriously discussing moving me to ireland and having him come after a little while too. if i do go then i can help deliver stuff too! since emilie doesnt have tons of time to do it then i could fill in the blanks. it would make me so happy to help all of you guys get your letters and other things to them. i know it meant the world to me that emilie would do it for me, and i would love to make other people feel that way too. *sigh* and seeing my favorite guys in the world wouldnt be too bad either! :wink:

Same here! I will be moving soon to Dublin so I'm going to have loads of free time until I find a new job over there.

So Emilie, here you have a stand-in in case you can't make it some day! :lol:

miss-U2 said:
BETH, congrats :applaud:

Sue, about the private concert in the studio :lmao: (actually i got in alreay :reject: but not for a private concert :lol: )

Julie, you're gonna meet the band again cos they will be here when u will be, and even bono :hyper:

:heart: :faint:

Thanks Emilie!! Good luck for Thursday see you on the bench at HQ on Monday!!

well i am happy to see that i have some "stand-in" as u said flav :up:

we just now have to hope that they will still be in studios when u girls are coming :huh: cos otherwise, our mission is gonna be harder :ohmy:

julie, see ya on monday at HQ, i will be with my parents :eyebrow:

miss-U2 said:
well i am happy to see that i have some "stand-in" as u said flav :up:

we just now have to hope that they will still be in studios when u girls are coming :huh: cos otherwise, our mission is gonna be harder :ohmy:

julie, see ya on monday at HQ, i will be with my parents :eyebrow:

Well, I'll be staying in Dublin for at least a couple of years so i have plenty of chances to see them! (Hopefully!)

i would have lots of free time too until i got a steady job. maybe i can talk to emilie about that...... anyway my boyfriend is really pushing me to go because its me dream and everything. and my mom is psycho. shes like "you have to go!! its our HOMELAND! and i can visit you!" lol, my moms such a weirdo. but she has a valid point. oh gosh, it would be so much fun to go to the studio with you em, and scare off all the jerk fake fans that just want to heckle. and talk to the guys, and give them stuff.....ah a little taste of heaven right there. maybe by the time i could get there i will have a few friends made that live in ireland so i dont have to be lonely.:(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom