NYC Fans - how did people do at MSG

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You got very lucky. I am afraid that you must be the only Interferencer that did well in the MSG pre-sale.

Despite refreshing at 10:00 a.m. I was only offered horrible nosebleeds on section 348 (all the way to the other side of the building). I was so mad that I decided to pass on them.

I feel ripped off. This new system sucks.

I got nosebleeds 10 seconds after the presale started and passed mine up as well. Not exactly the best shot at tickets as the membership said, is it............

At least you were able to pull tickets - I was shut out

I did pull Section 126 - Row #1 (seat 1 & 2) at the Meadowlands for a mere $165 per ticket. I passed on those.....

No luck for me at MSG. Eventually switched over to Continental and the $165 seats came up. No thanks. No reason to spend triple the money for lousy seats.

i got two singles in section 303, row f and g. crap, but i wanted to make sure i could get in the door. i still remember what an impossible ticket zoo tv was at the garden. i'll try again monday.

U2@NYC said:
You got very lucky. I am afraid that you must be the only Interferencer that did well in the MSG pre-sale.

Despite refreshing at 10:00 a.m. I was only offered horrible nosebleeds on section 348 (all the way to the other side of the building). I was so mad that I decided to pass on them.

I feel ripped off. This new system sucks.

Ditto!

Nothing at MSG except 1 horrible seat. I couldn't even get it give me 2 (I might have taken them if offered).

After being shut out from MSG I headed over to Continental. But I am pumped. I've never been to NYC. My brother and his wife live in Hartford and they're coming down and we're going to spend the first part of the week in NYC before the show. I'm very excited.

clip51, that's comforting. We pulled sec. 102 row 20 at Continental.

no luck at the garden.

got section 128 row 19 at comtinental.

that's BEHIND the stage.

fuck that.

I'll wait outside in the cold for the regular sale and then sell these dogs on ebay.

I got shut out of MSG after passing on mezzanine & upper deck because I *thought* I might still have a shot at GA. Boy was I foolish to trust U2! They have now become worse than Apple Computers in my book.

Does anyone think its worth it to just hold our codes for the 3rd leg of the tour at this point? Boy am I disgusted and dissapointed in my favorite band of all time right now. It sickens me just to hear their music. I feel so duped!

TenMidgets said:
Does anyone think its worth it to just hold our codes for the 3rd leg of the tour at this point?

the code only works once.

how fast did the NYC show sellout, cause i was on at 10am and the best i got was upper level, but i took them cause i dont wanna be shut out, and dont care where i sit

and the price is unbeatable

i couldn't even get MSG tix, i also jumped over to NJ and ended up with nosebleeds. what a waste of $40

BTW JOFO, your section is not behind the stage, 128 faces the stage

Ugh, the MSG presale sucked..i got in right at 10am and GA and then the f-ing system timed out on me...i got back in again at 10:04 and they offered me sec 345 @99.50 a pop which is about as far away from the stage as you can get. I bought the tix to make sure i'm in the door but you can be damn sure i'll be trying again on monday and then any fans who are shut out i'll gladly sell you my sec 345's at cost.

I tried for the MSG tickets, and kept 2 browser windows open for the Meadowlands. The MSG tickets offered was pretty far away for 165..no thanks. Meanwhile, over at Jersey, GA tickets popped up. I tried MSG again, and got server error, so grabbed the 2 GA tickets at the Meadowlands...

got two in sec 316 row h. not horrible, but not good either. $220 with tm charges. very disappointing but wanted to make sure i had tickets.

I was shut out of everything. "Internal Service Error", "Tickets Unavailable", and may favorite, the allmighty "There was a problem processing your order".

i got lucky too, i got section 338 too at msg, not great, but at least i can say that i'll be there. ill be happy where ever, i just wanted to make sure i saw them at the garden.

I posted this earlier, but I had no idea how lucky I had been. Based on this I am the only interferencer who got GA at MSG, that's fairly unlikely...

1st try ---didn't have the code to paste, idiot!
2nd try---Searched for GA, came up empty
3rd try---Searched for best available. Five minute queau (sic?) and Jackpot! Amazingly.

I'm so content, I saw the Brooklyn show from the front rw between Bono and the Edge, and I don't have to spend all sorts of time on ebay for decent MSG tickets. bonus, I'm going to be in Vancouver at the same time as that show.

Now, if it could be 30 degrees warmer...

I just tried again and they show an "internal system error"... talk about reliable technology.

I hope we crashed Ticketmaster's site for good and that they go out of business.

:mad:

zoo@2 said:
Hey threwabrick, I'll be there with ya bangin my head on the ceiling in the Sec 420...what a scam this whole crap was!!

We're practically neighbors, section 426 for me. Row C-10 &11. I'll be the one freaking out because I AM TERRIFIED OF HEIGHTS!.

My daughter was on at 10:00 exactly and was told no tixs available. She refreshed the window and tried again and got section 301 Row D. At least I'm in. I just can't understand how that many tixs were sold right away. Am thinking all mid priced tixs are in the 300's. Lowest in the last 10 rows.
As far as being mad at the band.....not here.

grant72 said:
i couldn't even get MSG tix, i also jumped over to NJ and ended up with nosebleeds. what a waste of $40

BTW JOFO, your section is not behind the stage, 128 faces the stage

not anymore brother.....they changed the fucking seating chart 3 times today....now I'm in the back of the building.

Back
Top Bottom