NOW PLAYING....Summer Love!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snow Patrol - "Signal Fire"

am I the only one who absolutely loves this song? Way better than anything on Eyes Open.

LemonMacPhisto said:

Great song :up:

Listen to She Don't Use Jelly right after. The 6-sec segue is fantastic.

Not bad, but I still have a thing for Turn It On--->Pilot Can. That's a great segue.

Transmissions is still my favorite FLips record. :shifty:

It's pretty good, that's for sure :up:

Clouds is still my favorite, followed by Yoshimi, Mystics, Soft Bulletin, and Transmissions.

tiny!!!! :wave: :hug: :hug: :hug: sorry about your aunt, how is she? Sorry i haven't replied to your email yet - i'll try&do it either tonight or tomorrow at latest! :wink:

Looking forward to tomorrow for the celebrations over your side of the Atlantic? :)

The Killers - Can You Read My Mind?:drool:

susanp6 said:
tiny!!!! :wave: :hug: :hug: :hug: sorry about your aunt, how is she? Sorry i haven't replied to your email yet - i'll try&do it either tonight or tomorrow at latest! :wink:

Looking forward to tomorrow for the celebrations over your side of the Atlantic? :)

The Killers - Can You Read My Mind?:drool:

:wave: Susan! :hug: My aunt has a long ways to go before she gets better. I think that she will be in the hospital for awhile.I'm going to visit her tomorrow.

Looking forward to the 4th. Have the day off from work, i but it is to rain tomorrow night so there might not be any fireworks. :(

Bruce Springsteen-57 Channels

(from Human Touch)

:sad: that's terrible tiny! You don't get rain for weeks and then you get it now&it has to spoil the 4th July fireworks? :madspit: that's so awful but i know how you must feel as i always end up having such rotten luck with stuff like that! Hope your aunt can be comfortrable at least.

So have you tried your fudge? :wink:

Scissor Sisters - Laura

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom