Notice of Meeting: Orgasmatron Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sparkys girl

Refugee
Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:

Ex-Officio (from other clubs): Mona and Maria, as they are slippy/sliding down into the Edge world.

biggrin.gif
LOL....I had no idea my luv of Edgie was that obvious?!
wink.gif
I would love to be a part of Orgasmatron!!

Here is my contribution!
smile.gif
edge_040.jpg

------------------
"She's gonna dream up the world she wants to live in....She's gonna dream out loud.."

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

I remember something about curating sparkly pants and beanies...other suggestions? My brain is fried today. Sorry!

That's me!!! That's meeeee!!!! I am the official curator of bedazzled pants and beanies! YESSSS!!! This club will rock! and Mrs. Edge, I think you'd be a great chairwoman! ORGASMATRON! YAH!
Um, maybe that encompasses secretarial duties too. As in keeping Mrs. Edge's stories and everyone's pics on file...heheh-sweeeeet!

[This message has been edited by mocool12 (edited 09-21-2001).]

Yeayyyyy! This is going to be GREAT! But LEATHER, the Bono club has something like 76 posts, and Orgasmatron has 3!! We have a lot of catching up to do ladies! We can't have our Reggie the Dog out posted!!

I think we need someone to fill the Nominating/Recruitment Officer post. Any takers? This is a very important job! And talent at Brainwashing is an asset!

SG, thank you for that darling picture. I have saved it as Edgescrunchie for want of better name!
biggrin.gif

Yeayyyyy! This is going to be GREAT! But LEATHER, the Bono club has something like 76 posts, and Orgasmatron has 3!! We have a lot of catching up to do ladies! We can't have our Reggie the Dog out posted!!

I think we need someone to fill the Nominating/Recruitment Officer post. Any takers? This is a very important job! And talent at Brainwashing is an asset!

SG, thank you for that darling picture. I have saved it as Edgescrunchie for want of better name!
biggrin.gif

Edgescrunchie? That's a fabulous name for that photo- I love his cute little wrinkly eyes!
biggrin.gif

Anyway, I'd love to have a position in Orgasmatron, but I'm not sure what I could do. I don't think I'd be a good Recruiting Officer- I'm not very persuasive.
frown.gif
There must be something else I can do, right?

u21.jpg

------------------
"We miss our lemon, I'd just like to say that." - Bono 5/9/01

[This message has been edited by Giant Lemon (edited 09-21-2001).]

I want to be in the Orgasmatron Club too!!

biggrin.gif

------------------
nudie magazine day!

Director, Scrumpdiddlyumptious Pictures: Awakening

Oh, my! What an honor! I guess my posting pictures to myself over and over again was a little obvious, huh?

So, without further ado...

Equally perfect, hatted...

tx24491.jpg

..or not

bonofuneral11.jpg

[This message has been edited by awakening (edited 09-21-2001).]

Giant Lemon, I've never seen that pic before!! It's adorable! (saved it as Edgegreen).

Maybe you could create special Edge slogans for signs at shows? Or make Edge Pleba tags? But I guess Disco will want to do that. Hmmmm. I will think of something for you to do. Hang in there!

LadyLemon, you're a Larry girl if I recall correctly! Why do you want to join Orgasmatron??? Are you slipping down the slippery slope too?

That's something else we should do...make people write an essay as an entrance fee!
biggrin.gif

Very nice, awakening, that's one of my faves.

[This message has been edited by Mrs. Edge (edited 09-21-2001).]

I don't know whats going on...but today I was listening to The Fly, and Edge's guitar just mesmerized me...*ahem*...*bedazzled* me!

The way he plays the guitar is just hypnotic. I must join this club also!

*Disco stands and gives the Edge Club salute which goes...well, I can't really show you cos you have to wear a beanie to do it properly*

Yay Jess!!! An Edge Club!! I will rise to the occasion and fill my ordained role of Director of Edgie Hilarity! (or as we used to call my former boss: DIRECTOR OF FUN!)
smile.gif
smile.gif

But but but...um...any chance we might call this club BEDAZZLE??? I kinda like that..it's so...SPARKLY sounding!

*requests a vote!*

ALL IN FAVOR OF ORGAZMATRON:

ALL IN FAVOR OF BEDAZZLE:

Just a thought.
wink.gif

Did y'all know there's an 'Edge Orgazmatron' website out there?! So I guess since I'm also the director of breaking news and such...I guess it behooves me to go out and find the thing, huh??
biggrin.gif
(unless someone knows of it?)

Send me your Edgie-inspired ideas for Pleba tags or whatever, if you want! [gudagirl@hotmail.com]

*time for a group grop...I mean CHANT*

EDGE! EDGE! EDGE! EDGE! EDGE! EDGE! EDGE!

Disco...honored to play her part!!!
biggrin.gif

Whoops! I forgot to "pay my dues" to the Edge Club!!

Edge catching a concrete wave in Vegas:
y327008.jpg

it's A Clockwork EDGE!
uI18533.jpg

a Disco exclusive (courtesy of Sicy) of Edge from the UTEOTW video:
wT41035.jpg

HOO-EEY!!! Edge gettin some fancy scootin' boots in Houston!
xj78391.jpg

Ummm?that IS Edge inside there, isn't it??
wQ21395.jpg

Discoteque
Resident Director of Fun and Frivolity
Edge Club - 2001
http://community.webshots.com/user/gudagirl

Sweetness...the club is getting underway!!! I forgot to pay my dues as well!
A brand-spankin' new pic- well kind of!
From the Walk On vid!!
K854819.jpg

Dang I love that pic...
I'll post more later!!!!

Yow, sorry that came out so huge!!!
Although I doubt any of you really mind...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Hi, I'm Troy McClure. You may remember me from such cartoons as "Christmas Ape" and "Christmas Ape Goes to Summer Camp."

OK Edgeletts,

I am now officially opening the first Orgasmatron thread. I got tired of waiting. Awakening and mocool12, hope you don't mind.

First on our agenda, I think we should nominate and appoint the Chair and Directors.

I would like to submit the following nominations for your consideration:

Honourary Patron - The Edge
GA Line/future convention Mascot - Edge 2

Ex-Officio (from other clubs): Mona and Maria, as they are slippy/sliding down into the Edge world.

Chair: I am willing to take on this role, if no one desperately wants it. I would call and moderate meetings, chats etc. and would be in charge of writing little feel good Edge stories for the amusement of the group.

Here are some open positions I would suggest:

Director, Scrumpdiddlyumptious Pictures: Awakening

Director, Breaking news and general hilarity: Disco

Director, Rival Thread Infiltration: Double Agent Gina Marie (for Larry Threads)

But we need good jobs for mocool12, shygirl, Giant Lemon and anyone else whose joining. I remember something about curating sparkly pants and beanies...other suggestions? My brain is fried today. Sorry!

Discussion period....

Am I allowed to post as well??? I luv Edge?s green eyes... He?s the best looking member right after Sparky
smile.gif

edge_056.jpg

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Yay!! Finally, we are really underway. Gorgeous piccies, ladies! Keep it up!

Disco, Bedazzle is an excellent name too. We could also call it the Bedazzled Orgazmatron for that matter. Hmmmmm.

NT73587.jpg

NOOO- this thread is falling! LMAO at
"Bedazzled Orgasmatron"!!!
Ahh, I need something to keep my mind of the
blasted Vegas tix.
edge_miami.jpg

edge2.JPG

I just thought this one was cool:
edge_guitar3.gif

I'm glad to see that our little Edge club is at the top of the page! Here are some more pics to enjoy! BTW- Did you take that picture yourself, Mrs. Edge? I'm jealous!
smile.gif
And it's okay if I don't have an official title- I can be a happy little club member.

edge_corbijn_airport.jpg

edge.gif

Sigh....

010621r7-36crp-u2.jpg

From NJ1...I was right there, smack in front of him!!!! Otto, who took the pic, was standing to my right at the rail...Can barely take it!!

u2photos.com-edge-1024x768.jpg

Originally posted by Discoteque:

HOO-EEY!!! Edge gettin some fancy scootin' boots in Houston!
xj78391.jpg
OMG, our Edgey is doing the Happy New Shoes Dance!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I must de-lurk myself in response to this wonderful picture and declare myself a member of the Orgasmatrons!

------------------
This signature for rent

[This message has been edited by Burning_Azalea (edited 09-22-2001).]

AAAHHH! Our thread is slippy...it's slidin' down! Glad I was her when it hit the ground!!

Giant Lemon that was another great pic! It never fails to amaze me how many pics there are out there of our boy (s).

Anyway, you don't have to have an official title, just as long as you are a valued contributor, that's all that matters.

Welcome everyone!!
smile.gif

I hope it is not to late for me to pledge my devotion to Edge! I have an idea for a cool Orgasmatron T-shirt, but I need some help in pulling it off, Discoteque, I would like to ask permission to use your PLEBA tags in my design. Let me know what you think. If you want I could email you my design, to see if it is worthy.

------------------
You put on the leather pants and the pants start telling you what to do. -Bono
U2thegoalissoul@aol.com

Wow, you Edgeletts are really creative and talented. Your leader would be proud of all of you.
Disco has her Pleba tags and xcellent webpage.

Jess has her amazing U2 stories, I still love reading mine! Many thanks again Jess!

and now Fnabi and her tshirt designs, man, you guys are bursting with talent.
smile.gif

Edgie would be so proud of you!
smile.gif

------------------
"She's gonna dream up the world she wants to live in....She's gonna dream out loud.."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by sparkys girl:

Edgie would be so proud of you!
smile.gif

Thanks for the love, sparkys girl! Maybe Orgasmatron and the Sparkyholics could have some joint activities (we could gang up on LEATHER!)...

3324536323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A5%3B%3D457%3DXROQDF%3E232326%3B%3A746%3A6ot1lsi

3324536323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A5%3B%3D457%3DXROQDF%3E23232729%3A%3B5%3B7ot1lsi

3324536323232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A5%3B%3D457%3DXROQDF%3E23232666736%3B5ot1lsi

------------------
"We miss our lemon, I'd just like to say that." - Bono 5/9/01

I wanna be in the club, Jess!!
biggrin.gif

I'll help Gina (y'know, Larry threads and all)!!!
wink.gif

Hey, it just struck me....everyone has a club but my Larry!!!

Hmm....

------------------
"I suppose I do everything in extremes-laugh a lot, cry a lot, fight a lot, make love a lot, eat too much, drink too much, try too much, cry too much. Pass the onion..." -Bono

~April~

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

Originally posted by Giant Lemon:
Thanks for the love, sparkys girl! Maybe Orgasmatron and the Sparkyholics could have some joint activities (we could gang up on LEATHER!)...

3324536323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A5%3B%3D457%3DXROQDF%3E232326%3B%3A746%3A6ot1lsi

3324536323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A5%3B%3D457%3DXROQDF%3E23232729%3A%3B5%3B7ot1lsi

3324536323232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A5%3B%3D457%3DXROQDF%3E23232666736%3B5ot1lsi

You are welcome ladies....
smile.gif

You know that sounds like a plan! *maria runs off to RSOC hdqtrs to scheme out the plan*

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:

Hmm....

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Hee,Hee, Hee! April yo crack me up! I was wondering when Larry's girls would act!

------------------

*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by Giant Lemon:

*THUD*
Can someone help me off the floor please?

------------------
It's no secret that the stars, are falling from the sky...
-Kathleen-

"I'm a big nsync fan, but then again, I eat my own crap...." - Triumph

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:

Hmm....

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Hee,Hee, Hee! April yo crack me up! I was wondering when Larry's girls would act!

I just started one! Guess all the Larry girls are sleeping now...grrr *gets snarly in honor of Larry*

biggrin.gif

------------------
"I suppose I do everything in extremes-laugh a lot, cry a lot, fight a lot, make love a lot, eat too much, drink too much, try too much, cry too much. Pass the onion..." -Bono

~April~

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

Back
Top Bottom