Nobber, County Meath, Ireland, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question for Wild and Emma,

It seems that there are far more successful female comedians in the UK than male comedians. Is that the case?

Nope, male comediens far outstrip female comediens - in fact I can only think of Jo Brand, French & Saunders and ... that's it I think!

Do you have a U2 tattoo Em?

Oui, two! A horrible one on my stomach of a heart in a suitcase (which my jerk of a tattoist coloured in pink for NO evident reason and put on my stomach instead of my hip :| ) and 'one :heart: ' on my left wrist :up: Have you, zee?

Nope, male comediens far outstrip female comediens - in fact I can only think of Jo Brand, French & Saunders and ... that's it I think!

Interesting. Outside the Monty Python guys, I know only three male comedians there. Graham Norton, Russell Brand (the Aladdin phone sex from Graham Norton is hilarious) and Eddie Izzard.

Oui, two! A horrible one on my stomach of a heart in a suitcase (which my jerk of a tattoist coloured in pink for NO evident reason and put on my stomach instead of my hip :| ) and 'one :heart: ' on my left wrist :up: Have you, zee?

Me? NO!! :yikes:

Your tummy one must've hurt Emma, ouch! Why did it get moved from hip to stomach??

Victoria Wood

OMG how could I forget, Acorn Antiques! :heart:

Interesting. Outside the Monty Python guys, I know only three male comedians there. Graham Norton, Russell Brand (the Aladdin phone sex from Graham Norton is hilarious) and Eddie Izzard.

Oh, there are loads that you can't have heard of. Bill Bailey, Dylan Moran, Steve Coogan, Chris Morris (who has caused ALOT of controversy in the past and the 'daily show' is completely ripped off from his programme 'the Day Today'), Alan Carr, Mitchell & Webb.... there are a lot more :down:

I got a Bono:heart: on my right wrist and a Joshua Tree on my Upper Right arm.

and another 3 in pipeline :lol:

Bono laughed when he saw my wrist :uhoh:

Me? NO!! :yikes:

Your tummy one must've hurt Emma, ouch! Why did it get moved from hip to stomach??

Yes, it did :yikes: and it was my first. Well I was all panicky and just sort of said 'I want it on my hip' and he put it where he liked basically... oh he was SUCH an ass.

Does 'I heart Urkel' count? :wink:

Absolutely not :lol:

I got a Bono:heart: on my right wrist and a Joshua Tree on my Upper Right arm.

and another 3 in pipeline :lol:

Bono laughed when he saw my wrist :uhoh:

I swear we had this EXACT conversation the other night! I want a Joshua tree... for my 18th birthday I'm either getting a joshua tree or 'the female eunuch' but I'm not sure which :hmm:

Oh, there are loads that you can't have heard of. Bill Bailey, Dylan Moran, Steve Coogan, Chris Morris (who has caused ALOT of controversy in the past and the 'daily show' is completely ripped off from his programme 'the Day Today'), Alan Carr, Mitchell & Webb.... there are a lot more :down:

They play Mitchell & Webb after Monty Python on BBC America.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom