NFL 2014, Part 2: Boom Shakalaka

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seahawks-Back-to-Back-Tattoo-1-354x630.jpg

Why didn't they give the ball to Lynch???? AHHHHHHH.

Oh well. They have no one to blame but themselves. Shame about the ugly finish, too.

Congrats, Patriots. Glad it was at least an exciting game.

Tom Brady sure knows how to get away with intentional grounding. The Patriots sure are good at spinning the football and not getting called on it. The Patriots sure are great at tripping receivers and not getting DPI.

Goodell hates Lynch. Goodell controls the league. The league controls the refs. The refs control the game. The refs make sure Lynch can't win.

Tom Brady sure knows how to get away with intentional grounding. The Patriots sure are good at spinning the football and not getting called on it. The Patriots sure are great at tripping receivers and not getting DPI.

Goodell hates Lynch. Goodell controls the league. The league controls the refs. The refs control the game. The refs make sure Lynch can't win.

lolz they deflated all the balls prior to the game and spied on your practice too.

Did you start the fistfight at :20?

The league made Carroll call a pass play from the one yard line.

I will never pretend to be a fan of gridiron (which is why I call it gridiron) but that was a pretty special ending. Obviously had no idea who 21 was, the fact he was a rookie and that was his first career interception.... wow.

I didn't see much of the kerfuffle at the end, just that one dude from the Patriots was ejected. But from comments, it looks like Seattle were primarily the aggressors?

Gross. Disappointed, gentlemen.

What did Russell Wilson do to God over the last two weeks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is interviewing Gronk? Dumbass. There's only two people on this team that were on the last Super Bowl winning Patriots crew. Gronk is obviously not one of them.

Everything about that game, from the comeback to the final drive to the brawl, just perfect. What a game!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

OK, that's what I thought as well, I was just rewatching it on the DVR to check :lol:.

EDIT: Yeah, 51 on the Seahawks starts the fight, throws bunches, takes players to the ground, etc. (Though Gronk punches someone in the head before 51 punches him...he maybe should've been ejected as well.)

Who is interviewing Gronk? Dumbass. There's only two people on this team that were on the last Super Bowl winning Patriots crew. Gronk is obviously not one of them.

ESPN veteran Dan Patrick, who should know better.

I thought it was 51 on Seattle who was ejected but I could be wrong

Yes, it was def a Seahawk who got the boot.

51 Seattle ejected. Stupid last play by Seattle. Awesome game! Wish I could make it to Boston for the Duck Boat parade. Best commercial: angryneason52 :)

Ohhh, okay. I could have sworn I was watching when they announced the ejection, and the camera was on one of the Patriots.

Well, then. Way to be cool, Seahawks. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom