NFL 2012: Playoffs? Playoffs!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mobvok

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Saturday, January 5th, 2013:

(6) Bengals at (3) Texans: 1:30 PST on NBC

(6) Vikings at (3) Packers: 5:30 PST on NBC

Sunday, January 6th, 2013:

(5) Colts at (4) Ravens: 10:00 AM PST on CBS

(5) Seahawks at (4) Redskins 1:30 PM PST on FOX

BTW, who's the keeper of forum records? The old thread hit 1142 posts.

Here's to a great game on Saturday, Mobvok.

You too. I'll obviously be disappointed with a loss, but either way it should be a fun afternoon/matchup.

I'm a big fan of this NFL commercial where they insinuate that, if you're a woman, the amount of knowledge you have about football is directly correlated to how hot you are.

Just noticed this early awakening from GAF in late October

710430756.jpg

So what are we thinking here? Are the Broncos probably going to win the Super Bowl this year?

I think your team is going to win the Super Bowl.

I wish. I have some major doubts though. If they steamroll the Vikings and then knock off the 49ers in San Fran, then I'll obviously change my tone. Keeping my expectations in check though.

Rex Ryan really is the gift that keeps on giving. Maybe this is why he always went back to Sanchez: his wife put him up to it!

Newseum | Today's Front Pages | Daily News

I'm expecting we'll find out the tat is a fake/hoax as not only is Sexy Rexy's wife wearing a (dirty) Sanchez jersey, but she'a also Tebowing...sorry no way he gets that tattooed on his bicep.

Broncos/Packers.

Broncos/Redskins "Super Bowl" (it wouldn't be much of a game) if RG3 had Jim Zorn coaching him.

How many times do the mods have to tell you....just because a person does not post in a thread often does not mean they don't read your posts.

My Super Bowl prediction - Vikings eek out a win over the St. Louis Cardinals, winning by a score of 4-0.

Alright here's how its going to go...

Wild Card Weekend:

Texans 24 Bengals 20
Packers 34 Vikings 16
Ravens 31 Colts 27
Redskins 23 Seahawks 13

Divisional Weekend:

Ravens 26 Broncos 23
Packers 31 49ers 16
Redskins 27 Falcons 24
Patriots 38 Texans 20

Championship Sunday:

Packers 24 Redskins 17
Patriots 35 Ravens 23

Superbowl:

Patriots 38 Packers 30

MVP Gronkowski

There's no way the Ravens are beating the Broncos, as much as I'd like to see it happen.

I'm good with your result though. I figure the same SB matchup, with the Patriots to win obviously (I selected GB in the playoff pool because picking the Pats never works).

Chip Kelly pulling a Pete Carroll and jumping to the NFL just before the shit hits the fan for his cheating ass in the NCAA?

Cinci v Houston exactly as scintillating as expected at the end of the first half. Regardless of who wins the Broncos and Pats gotta be feeling pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom