New York VI Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No bullfights. Bono takes off running around the ellipse and then the whole band meets at the end around Larry.

DPrinceNY said:
do they do the bull fight for until the end of the world anymore?

No, Bono does a couple of high speed laps around the ellipse and then is totally out of breath for the beginning of the next song.

:tsk: :tsk: :tsk: Someone's clearly NOT on the ball with that.. "First rendition"? Umm.. hello, Europe? Toronto? Chicago? A :censored: load of other places before tonight?

when she called me, she was in the garage and the rest of her family were in the front yard. apparently the inside of her house and back yard reek of gas.

in other news, the 10 pm news showed a huge ass line at best buy for the xbox 360 and thought of u2wedge. i can't imagine waiting in those lines for a game console...

KhanadaRhodes said:
when she called me, she was in the garage and the rest of her family were in the front yard. apparently the inside of her house and back yard reek of gas.

in other news, the 10 pm news showed a huge ass line at best buy for the xbox 360 and thought of u2wedge. i can't imagine waiting in those lines for a game console...

weird :scratch: I was at Toys R Us with my aunt today and they had it already :hmm:

KhanadaRhodes said:

I wonder if bill gates will come out and sign some autographs (Just imagining this as the GA line for a U2 show)

SETLIST:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo / Rockaway Beach (Snippet)
3. Elevation
4. I Will Follow
5. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
6. Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Snippet) / Blackbird (Snippet)
7. Original Of The Species
8. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Torna A Sorrento (Snippet)
9. Love And Peace Or Else
10. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock The Casbah (Snippet)
11. Bullet The Blue Sky / Please (Snippet) / Hands That Built America (Snippet) / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (Snippet)
12. Miss Sarajevo
13. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
14. Where The Streets Have No Name
15. One / Old Man River (Snippet)
ENCORE
16. Until The End Of The World
17. Mysterious Ways
5_1_102.gif
5_1_102.gif
5_1_102.gif
5_1_102.gif

ramblin rose said:
No, Bono does a couple of high speed laps around the ellipse and then is totally out of breath for the beginning of the next song.

I didn't see him do the high speed laps in Oakland.

But I like UTEOTW no matter what!
So WOOHOO for that!!

Queen Bee's gas leak is freaking me out though.

Unofficial "U2 Songs Only" Setlist

01. City Of Blinding Lights
02. Vertigo - Rockaway Beach
03. Elevation
04. I Will Follow
05. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
06. Beautiful Day
07. Original Of The Species
08. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
09. Love and Peace or Else
10. Sunday Bloody Sunday
11. Bullet the Blue Sky