New York St. Patrick's Day Gathering

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:grumpy: Damn!!! I soooo wish I knew right now if we'd could make it or not. Unfortunately, like I said earlier, Mr. Blu & I just won't know our financial footing for things like pleasure trips until after the 1st of the year. Feckin' heartless health insurance Nazis!!!! :madwife: :madwife:

Well if nothing else, maybe I can rely on an outpouring of pure pity from my mom & in-laws. :hmm: I mean, St Patty's IS only just over a week after my birthday. Surely my loving family would want to help me reach my goal of a little long-weekend getaway.

If I start dropping hints now, it just might work! :hyper: :applaud:

I'll be unemployed beginning 12/29/06, If I can't get a job soon, I won't come. But if I do land a job, my chances increase significantly.

ok... who's the joker.

for the christmas show at flannery's we've got a "you pick the setlist" feature, where people send an e-mail UFChristmasShow@gmail.com with the song they most want to hear. of course some people see "song" and decide to type 6 different songs down, but that's to be expected.

but one person sent in the request of "Mercy."

so who's the wise guy who just wants to piss me off, eh? eh? :madspit::wink:

mercy.jpg

Numb1075 said:
I'll be unemployed beginning 12/29/06, If I can't get a job soon, I won't come. But if I do land a job, my chances increase significantly.

Beav's got your ticket, and I've got your first drink :)

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Amateurs. :tsk:

:lol:

haha! No kidding!

I wonder how many Vodka Crans we had between us the night we had to hold each other up on the scary stairs not made for drunk girls in high heels? :lol: :drunk:

I am an amateur :( and a lightweight, I've never maintained drunkeness for more than a few hours

I'll have to set aside more money for booze and look into buying a flask

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom