New vid on U2.com!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
seems like if you were to chose the right word or words for the file name that more videos would come up. Any ideas?

ok so far it doesn't seem like they're doing anything with odd time signatures...all of this sounds like 4/4 time...but pretty cool nonetheless

I really like everything I'm hearing so far...and I'm so curious as to how that last riff will turn out...it does have a Fly vibe goin on....:hyper:

and at around 1:10 - that sounds like Brian Eno's voice, anyone else hear it?

Yeah more tidbits

ok so far it doesn't seem like they're doing anything with odd time signatures...all of this sounds like 4/4 time...but pretty cool nonetheless

I really like everything I'm hearing so far...and I'm so curious as to how that last riff will turn out...it does have a Fly vibe goin on....:hyper:

and at around 1:10 - that sounds like Brian Eno's voice, anyone else hear it?

Yeah. "More cycles like that? Two more."

Could be. Maybe Moment of Surrender.

The next vid should be either another Edge or a possible Bono if there is any sort of pattern to this. Maybe Adam will just be a pleasant surprise when the album comes out. He's usually the back bone of the songs anyways. Without his input these clips dont really give anything away

very cool video the second clip and the third (one sounding like the fly) are very cool. Offcourse it is hard to tell since its just raw and nothing else but they sound like they could be some good songs!

that's really cool, the first thing he plays, while sitting down, is definitely the chord progression to No Line On the Horizon, as it is on the Here Is What Is trailer and on the HQ clip posted here in February, you can just sing over it "OOOooh OOOooh there's no line on the hora-ay-zone..."

I guess Larry really isnt using Paiste anymore

:(

I hope that's not the case...

Anyone notice that dude sitting on the couch in the first clip? Adam placed a big water bottle to cover up the left side of the screen so all that's sticking out is a shoe...any ideas? :hmm:

The clip of Edge in the booth sounds like the grooviest thing to come out of him in a while.

Of course, without the rest of the music it doesn't mean much. I suppose an early guitar track of LAPOE would have had me salivating, though it turned out to be one of my least favorite tracks on that album.

Still... in my opinion, maybe the most exciting audio to come out of the new album, with the possible exception of that shouting chorus from Here is What Is (which I still return to almost daily).

who is that in the last clip? doesn't look like edge since the dude's wearing a regular baseball cap, which isn't typical of the edge... bono maybe? lanois??

who is that in the last clip? doesn't look like edge since the dude's wearing a regular baseball cap, which isn't typical of the edge... bono maybe? lanois??

:ohmy:

you're right..that doesn't seem like Edge now on another listen :scratch:

I'd guess Lanois...

But now look at the guitar player's hand on the neck of the guitar...look down diagonally to the left, there's someone sitting down it looks like, but I'm not sure who..you can barely make out the face...for a second I thought it looked like Bono when he sort of turns to the camera...I'm not talking about the guy in the very left hand corner of the screen (actually that guy looks like Lanois! Is that Lanois and Bono sitting together? :lol:) ok I don't know :shrug:

MORE CLIPS ADAM! :hyper:

Some of you crack me up...

Bono? Really?

Edge has been known for wearing a baseball cap quite often lately...

Nice! these clips are getting progressively better

the second song (well I guess it's technically the first song since the first clip is just edge tuning up) sounds cool, and that riff on the third clip is SWEET. of course the delay is nice too

I'm glad we got a substantial clip for once :hyper: the new album hype is beginning kiddies

it's gonna be a fun summer

:(

I hope that's not the case...

Anyone notice that dude sitting on the couch in the first clip? Adam placed a big water bottle to cover up the left side of the screen so all that's sticking out is a shoe...any ideas? :hmm:
looks like bono's platforms to me

:drool: Clip #2...

Guitar + bass :love:

yeah umm that was unbearably sexy....and if I imagine Bono singing over that...I almost can't comprehend the insanity of what we will have....

and i might also be hearing some light drumming in that clip :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom