New Jersey Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKERS DIDN'T GET BAD!

u_mad_bro_young_giants_fan_pouts_big_time_over_foul_ball.jpg

classic :lol:

Maybe they'll do Bad in Pittsburgh. Might as well dream out loud!:heart:

Good night everyone! See you at the next one!
FIVE MORE DAYS UNTIL PITTSBURGH AND MY LAST 360 SHOW. :grouphug:

Kelly & I are doing the GA thing, but I would love to meet up with you sometime if we get the chance. Lemme know... maybe we can make it happen. ;D

Out of Control. Nice!

I feel justified in my skepticism now. :wink:

That's awesome, though. OOC for the Mothereffing win!

Well "Out of control" was fantastic. I deliberately didn't look at the spoiler setlist but somebody hinted on a messagechat by saying "tick tock"!!! This freaked me out as 11 O' Clock' Tick Tock is my all-time favourite U2 song.
I've never done a sign before but I'm doing one for Moncton.

Hey Ramblin Rose, can you do a sign for me for Minneapolis and Pittsburgh (if I dont make it ;-)) to tell them to end Moncton with it or a combo of 11 O clock tick tock followed by 40!!!
I swear I will pay for your alcohol for the next year if you do and they play it in Moncton!!! (Money will have to be in shoppoing carrier bags….untraceable by.. :hmm:)

Inside scoop:

U2 were only planning on playing "one, maybe two songs" after MOS, so it was a choice of the three, not all of them.

2 extra songs, one being Out Of Control after MOS? Ughhhhhhhhhhhh, if anything "special" happens in Pitt, I'm going to cry and beat myself that I can't go anymore :sad:

i'm sure i'll wake up to find something on my facebook page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom