New INXS Demo...Featuring Bono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention which has only one way to go - south.

So they`re really stupid then..ok!

That's not how it works. If you think there's such thing as "bad" attention for a band that generally gets none, I'm sorry but you know nothing about marketing.

I bet their website got more hits it the past 24 hours than it got in the past year. Worst case scenario for them? When people find out it's not Bono they shrug and say, "that was a pretty cool song anyway, maybe I'll check it out" or "hey, did you know INXS is still around?" There's little, if any, downside to this for them.

On the other hand, if no one ever made the Bono connection the song gets no attention outside their (small) fan base and they go back into obscurity.

:lol: Right. INXS is languishing in obscurity..

Have you got any other wild theories about the music industry you`d care to share...cause, I know nothing about marketing in the music biz..I could learn from you tho, right..:rolleyes:

:lol: Right. INXS is languishing in obscurity..

Have you got any other wild theories about the music industry you`d care to share...cause, I know nothing about marketing in the music biz..I could learn from you tho, right..:rolleyes:

No wild theories, just a working knowledge of basic marketing techniques. No publicity is bad publicity. If we are to believe what you're saying, this is going to go "south" whether INXS did this intentionally or not.

And you're right, you could learn a lot, but you frankly you couldn't afford me. And since only the first lessons free (and counting the remaster fiasco you've had two), I'm afraid I'm going to have to say class dismissed.

And you're right, you could learn a lot, but you frankly you couldn't afford me. And since only the first lessons free (and counting the remaster fiasco you've had two), I'm afraid I'm going to have to say class dismissed.

And you wonder why people call you a pompous....incredible. And delusional if you think you actually gained anything on me during the `remaster fiasco`. Maybe someone else :lol:

You have no clue and youre just trolling for a fight. Away with you!

Troll_Spary_max192w.JPG

And you wonder why people call you a pompous ass..incredible. And delusional if you think you actually gained anything on me during the `remaster fiasco`. Maybe someone else :lol:

Troll_Spary_max192w.JPG

Dude, your constantly calling people "troll" on here is a little revealing...and sad. So I call you out on your little "I could learn a lot from you" quip and I'm a troll? Do you know how silly those little troll pictures are? How old are you? It tells me you have way too much time to kill here. And that you can dish it out but you can't take it. And nice way to throw a personal insult and attribute it to others. Very slick.

Not everyone who doesn't roll over for your BS is a troll.

Nope, just you buddy, just you! :hyper: :up: :up:

Saw you coming a mile away during the `remaster fiasco`. You`ll flame out sooner or later.

ETA: Speaking of having way too much time to kill on here, don`t you think you`ve edited that post enough times now..hilarious!

We might need to go to the audiologist.
:wink:

*makes appointment* LMAO!!!

And you wonder why people call you a pompous....incredible. And delusional if you think you actually gained anything on me during the `remaster fiasco`. Maybe someone else :lol:

Troll_Spary_max192w.JPG

Ok, this made me laugh! Troll spray ftw! :lmao: I don't think he is trolling, but I can think of a time or 2 when I could have used this!:wink:

Does anyone recall a few years back when the guys in INXS did an interview publicly accusing U2 of stealing ideas from them? The guys were saying how they kept warning Michael to stop talking about music with Bono as Bono was stealing ideas and using them.

No way Bono would ever do a song with those guys. There are similarities in the voice but it ain't him.

Okay now that I've listened to it... that sounds absolutely nothing like Bono. I guess I can see where some of you are coming from, the way he ends some of the lines... but yeah, that is not Bono.

INXS should not even exist at this point.

It's Pavel.

Hell, Interference, 18 pages and no mention of him? Slipping.. :tsk:

:lol: Oh wow. I can't believe I hadn't thought of that before!

But honestly, this guy sounds WAY better than him. :wink:

Perhaps we should have this guy form a U2 tribute band.

Had a great afternoon shopping with the new INXS song featuring Bono playing in my head. I love it!
Edge also sounds fantastic on it. His "bells" are lovely!

Speaking of ignorant.. :cute:

So you're claiming both Bono AND Edge are now the new frontman of INXS? Since it's been stated now that this singer is their new frontman?

Seriously, I get where some of you are coming from when you say this guy sounds like Bono. But Edge? :huh:
And even then. It's now CLEAR that it's NOT Bono. People from INXS confirmed it, and it's been stated that this singer is their new frontman. I'd say the chances of Bono leaving U2 for INXS are about 0%. Can we move on please?

There has been confirmation then?

This thread has turned nasty. Wow.

Forgive me Father, for I have sinned. I thought that a Irish singer might be Bono.

There has been confirmation then?

This thread has turned nasty. Wow.

Forgive me Father, for I have sinned. I thought that a Irish singer might be Bono.

Yeah, a link was posted from an Australian website that someone within the INXS people confirmed that it was not Bono. That's confirmation enough for me.

And once again, there's no problem with people thinking it might be him. It's those who keep obnoxiously insisting it's him that I have a problem with.

I have a problem with those being rude in stating that it isn't. I saw that link. I wonder who "someone" is. In any case, the "holier than thou" attitudes in here are ridiculious. Give me a break.

GG, you have been respectful of others opinions. After listening to it more, it may very well not be him. To make those who feel that it might be like they are ridiculous is just rude. What does it accomplish really?

I have a problem with those being rude in stating that it isn't. I saw that link. I wonder who "someone" is. In any case, the "holier than thou" attitudes in here are ridiculious. Give me a break.

GG, you have been respectful of others opinions. After listening to it more, it may very well not be him. To make those who feel that it might be like they are ridiculous is just rude. What does it accomplish really?

don't worry this bunch of wankers will eat their hats very soon! i laugh in advance...

Yeah. What's surprised me is how quickly this place can descend into name calling and a mob mentality. I expect that other kinds of sites (politics, for example), but I really don't get name calling and personal vitriol on a U2 fan site.

I'm all for vigorous, fact based debate, and even aggressively defending your opinion. Gentle barbs are fine I think, but some of these posts are down right nasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom