Native Son better than Vertigo, Xanax better than Fast Cars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lrcllb said:
I've only heard the 30sec clips in Itunes but these already sound better than the album version.

1) Do you agree?

2) Can s.one with the full versions of Native Son and Xanax please e-mail them to me at: lrcollins54@hotmail.com

No. Xanax and Wine is a boring less exciting version of Fast Cars. It has no spice. There's nothing unique or exciting about it.
Native Son is a U2 rock song by the numbers. It's almost great but not quite. Vertigo knocks it on it's ass.

also what about Levitate? It is much better than half of the songs on ATYCLB.

Sorry, I would but I don't know how to crack Itunes encryption and I have to get to bed soon, and I still have a lot of work do to. I can try figuring it out tomorrow though if someone hasn't helped you yet.

i have all the unreleased tracks, Xanax is better than Fast Cars, Native Son is more hard rock than Vertigo. i sent a zip file of them to about 30 people, so hopefully this will be spread around soon. i can't send anymore now because it's 1am and i have to sleep.

szuchy said:
Sorry, I would but I don't know how to crack Itunes encryption and I have to get to bed soon, and I still have a lot of work do to. I can try figuring it out tomorrow though if someone hasn't helped you yet.
Just FYI, the way to remove the DRM is to simply burn your songs to CD from within the program. After that you could rip that CD back to MP3 or whatever you want to do with it. :shifty:

One thing about Vertigo is that it is such an incredible song when played live, because he's singing it to the fans, describing the way the band feels as they take the stage.

Disagree about Native Son. Vertigo is better for my taste.
Can someone send me Yahweh(alternate), Xanax and Wine, Native Son and Smile on djerdap2003@yahoo.com
Please?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom