my turn!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jam Jar

New Yorker
In the middle of the Pine Barrens with the Jersey
nothing compared to some of the stories here (miss-u2's) ;) but i had the pleasure of meeting bono briefly today in philadelphia. i waited about two hours at the side of the building he was in, because all of us were convinced he's come out that side- turns out he came from the front! i was there 10 minutes before he came out, the only one in the front >.< anyways- everyone converged around me, walking with him, asking him to sign things. so i ran to the front of the crowd- he loked up and saw me, smiled and said "let me sign your shirt!" he drew and flower and signed it :) then he was rushed into the car, waved back at me and gave a peace sign to everyone- then was gone

a brief glimpse of a god :yes:
the signing:
DSC02111-2.jpg

the shirt :)
DSC02114.jpg

Yea, girl! Now I wish I hadn't left! :lol: I'm so pleased for ya! Ladies, send me all your vibes for tomorrow. I've been asked to go to a small debt event on the Hill where Bono will be testifying, so my chance at meeting him seems to be good.

Meanwhile, meeting our own Jam Jar was a treat! :hug: And Bono gave a GREAT speech! :up: I'll post more later, but the bets part when when he got out his cell phone an called PA Sen. Arlen Spector. :mac: :laugh: That boy still has a bit of MacPhisto in him....

SD

Congratulations JamJar! :happy: :up: :hug:

Sherry, LOL@ your report, he is the coolest! :yes: GOOD LUCK for tommorrow! :hug::wave:

I have to agree SD, that just so Bono, calling Spector. :laugh: He said he would do things like that. They just don't know - he keeps his word and doesn't make idle threats. (non vicious, though ;) )
That t-shirt, jam jar :drool: is an original art piece. :cool: Not to mention how very close you are to him. Gaaa you're so lucky.
Sending vibes~~~ Sherry Darling, hope you get to talk to him! :heart:

Really pleased for you jam jar!

Good luck to everyone else looking forward to hearing your special stories!!:wink:

Jam Jar, what you saw WAS a brief glimpse of a god; a unfolding ANGEL, a passing glance of a dearly beloved ONE sent from the Divine.:yes:

Bono does leave a trail of Light and Love behind him wherever he goes, doesn't he?:up: :angel:

Congratulations on a beautiful Bono moment! (another one to put in my ever expanding collection):bono: :heart: :heart: ;)

Now - go spread that Love to the world. Peace.

Back
Top Bottom