My poem....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hug: :) I will definitely look at it. And about my site I need to start over again but it is simple to. And I just need to find the right U2 pics because I am picky. lol. ;)

:heart: Hey, who how are you? I am doing good. I have some bad news, kite won't be back until July 28 and Fly won't be back until July 30. And I have to leave Sunday and I will be back Wedseday. But I primose I want to chat with my very dear friend before and after I get back, O.K.? :heart::wink::edge::bono::heart::wink: :edge::bono: Hey, did you post cool pics Who/U2 pics at that Blog site? ;)

Last edited:
I couldnt post pics at the blog site so im jsut making one at bravenet :D. I'm good :) Everybody's leaving me :( *sniff sniff* I see how it is, nobody like sme anymore :sad: I'll just be here all alone, no one to talk to, cause I'm a loser here. TEAR*
Well have fun when you leave then :( I guess I'll have my Edge baby to talk to *sniff sniff*

No, you got the wrong idea! We all love you, I know we think you are very special. :) ;) They both went on an vaction and I will talk will ya' when I get back! ;) :hug:

:hug: I will back after the trip. I am leaving early tomoorrow but I will think about you and listen to the Who! ;) :wave: P.S. Just to let you know I think Bono likes Led Zeplien too. ;) :)

Last edited:
Plus I got Yahoo figured out, so please get online! lol. ;) But it is under tger luver, it won't let me with your inalittlewhile one.

33%3B3%3A35923232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D9%3B6%3D5%3B9%3DXROQDF%3E232358%3A%3B379%3A%3Bot1lsi

Here is the pic my little nut ball! Isnt bono hilarious in it!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom