Museum Voor Oude Kunst, Brussels, Belgium Superthread (Six months!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Khaaaaananananada! :wave:

I have not. I have a playlist of 700+ songs that I haven't listened to (to make sure they don't skip) since importing them into my iTunes so I've been spending a lot of time listening to that. Yours and Zoots are going to be my weekend listening, though.

Ah, righto, cool. I've a stack of albums I'm yet to play. I don't have quite so much motivation though, since most of them are probably metal, and likely over-hyped metal at that. I may love metal, but I'm extremely picky with it. For every band like Agalloch or Orphaned Land that I love, there's about a hundred that I find terribly bland and derivative.

How's it going, Khan? Did you just spend a few hours trying to move from one chair to another? :wink:

Ah, righto, cool. I've a stack of albums I'm yet to play. I don't have quite so much motivation though, since most of them are probably metal, and likely over-hyped metal at that. I may love metal, but I'm extremely picky with it. For every band like Agalloch or Orphaned Land that I love, there's about a hundred that I find terribly bland and derivative.

Most of my stuff is pop/oldies/rock/indie (i.e. the next five albums on my list are from Smashing Pumpkins, Oasis, The Kinks, The Eagles, and American Analog Set).

If ever I was to meet Rob33, I would probably punch him in the mouth and scream "SING LIKE BONO, BITCH!" at him.

:laugh:

Most of my stuff is pop/oldies/rock/indie (i.e. the next five albums on my list are from Smashing Pumpkins, Oasis, The Kinks, The Eagles, and American Analog Set).

I've been thinking I should check out The Kinks. I've enjoyed what I've heard on DI lists and the like.

:lol: actually i did get up, but i was actually able to move somewhat more normally. i just got distracted with school stuff.

:laugh: Well, that's good then.

And shit, I need to make a start on university assignments soon. :(

:shocked: Oh wow, those two comments made my mind spin there for a moment :silent:

:flirt: Hey Khan....and Ax :kiss:

Doesn't take much to make your mind spin. :wink:

I get to write on some New Zealand history, so I'm excited. :hyper:

What the fuck? There's going to be a new "Queen" album? :|

Paul Rodgers is going to make sure that he sings the living hell out of each and every note, and Brian May is going to use the same guitar tone he used in 1975. Yawn.

Paul Rodgers is going to make sure that he sings the living hell out of each and every note, and Brian May is going to use the same guitar tone he used in 1975. Yawn.

G'day, Traviud. :wave:

Yeah, and John Deacon isn't even there. It's guaranteed to be shit. I'm honestly a little bothered that they're continuing on as Queen (even if they're technically "Queen + Paul Rodgers") when it's really just May, Taylor, and Friends. It's one thing for Crowded House to keep going without Paul Hester, since he left the band before its original break-up anyway. It's quite another thing in this case. Especially since Queen were already pretty much had-it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom