Museum Voor Oude Kunst, Brussels, Belgium Superthread (Six months!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just told my mom about the fun with Derek of the past days and she's, like, floored.

Setlist party? :lol:

0: Intro
1: Out In The Street
2: Radio Nowhere
3: No Surrender
4: Lonesome Day
5: Spirit in the Night

:wink:

The race walk should not be in the Olympics.

It's boring as shit. But unfortunately, I think it does meet earlier criteria we've discussed for Olympic inclusion.

Ah ha! I figured it out.

The Birds Nest Stadium looks like a less clean, more fragmented version of the way the Olympic Stadium in Sydney looks now.

:lmao:

Fucking awful stadium.

Ridiculous. The marathon for losers, and most of the time they're running anyway.

Ha, that's the best description of race walking ever. And I wish 7 would cut back to the BMX already. I don't care about this Aussie bloke, Jared Tallent. The worst part is, in some earlier race, the commentator blurted out "Australia's got Tallent!"

Good Rockin' Tonight is the 131st (add 1 or 2 depending on your criteria) song played on this tour.

It was last played 10/28/1980 in Oakland, CA, a set that contained the song that came out 2 shows ago: Crush on You.

Fuck off bono

0. Intro
1. Out in the Street
2. Radio Nowhere
3. No Surrender
4. Lonesome Day
5. Spirit in the Night ("Can you feel it?")
(requests/signs collected to the beat of "Summertime Blues")
6. Good Rockin' Tonight
7. Growin' Up

:wink:

:lol:

The poor guy's scared, he must be!
I dont' understand WHY he's scared. I'm not gonna get upset if he didn't mean it. I'm not gonna get all crazy if he did. Truth be told, nothing much is going to change. He's still gonna be my best friend.

Fuck off bono

ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY-ONE SONGS ON A SINGLE TOUR?

Fuck off, U2.

Any idea how many concerts this Springsteen tour has had? Over 132 Vertigo shows, U2 did 60 songs - but some of those songs are marginal inclusions, and I'd say they really only did 55 (Ol' Man River and Norwegian Wood were maxi-snippets, Into The Heart and The Cry are counted separately from An Cat Dubh and TEC by U2gigs' backend, and does Happy Birthday really count for anything?).

0. Intro
1. Out in the Street
2. Radio Nowhere
3. No Surrender
4. Lonesome Day
6. Good Rockin' Tonight
7. Growin' Up
8. I'm Goin' Down (OH FUCK YEAH!)

ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY-ONE SONGS ON A SINGLE TOUR?

Fuck off, U2.

Any idea how many concerts this Springsteen tour has had? Over 132 Vertigo shows, U2 did 60 songs - but some of those songs are marginal inclusions, and I'd say they really only did 55 (Ol' Man River and Norwegian Wood were maxi-snippets, Into The Heart and The Cry are counted separately from An Cat Dubh and TEC by U2gigs' backend, and does Happy Birthday really count for anything?).

I asked a member, and you're not going to be happy:

100 by the time the tour is over. 104 if you count the rehearsals and Basie.

Oh god, Willers! What a fuck-up. Well, he may be well and truly out of the tournament, but he's gone out in entertaining fashion.

And that American chap, Day, really is the man to beat.

0. Intro
1. Out in the Street
2. Radio Nowhere
3. No Surrender
4. Lonesome Day
6. GOOD ROCKIN' TONIGHT (request by sign & tour premiere)
7. Growin' Up (w/ the old "G damn guitar" story)
8. I'm Goin' Down (FUCKYEAH)
9. Held Up Without a Gun (this song's only like a minute long)
10. Loose Ends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom