Muff Diving Clubhouse, Muff, Donegal Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh he is. He most definitely is. Because you are what you eat.
I know what you mean! And sometimes you get a stain on the sheets afterwards, well let me tell you how to get rid of that. OXYCLEAN! Thanks to the power of oxygen, you can get rid of pussy stains, cum stains, and even blood, for when you want to get your red wings!

I know what you mean! And sometimes you get a stain on the sheets afterwards, well let me tell you how to get rid of that. OXYCLEAN! Thanks to the power of oxygen, you can get rid of pussy stains, cum stains, and even blood, for when you want to get your red wings!

Are red wings like hot wings? Cuz I get those at Hooters. Sometimes I take 'em home and use the grease as lube.

Yes, something like that. And for when you want to fuck in the bathtub, we also have KABOOM! cleaner.

Try my product.

I didn't know KABOOM! was a cleaner. I thought KABOOM! was for when you really "brought it" during ejaculation. Like if semen were a canon. You know? You feel me? Poking into your thigh?

emu.jpg

I didn't know KABOOM! was a cleaner. I thought KABOOM! was for when you really "brought it" during ejaculation. Like if semen were a canon. You know? You feel me? Poking into your thigh?
That's where I got the idea for the name. I was banging this hot chick in a jacuzzi, and I got a stain all over the tub. It was then when I realized we needed a better surface cleaning.

That's where I got the idea for the name. I was banging this hot chick in a jacuzzi, and I got a stain all over the tub. It was then when I realized we needed a better surface cleaning.

Ahhh, I see. Like all my kidnapping victims' various stains and ripped out fingernails and teeth and whatnot down the well I keep them in, I like to leave all evidence of a struggle, mess, or other colourful indication of usage wherever it originates. My orange sheets used to be white. Thanks to hot wings, red wings, and naughty magazines, my sheets have all the evidence of secshual relayshuns as my well does.

Oh. Forget that part about the well. :shifty:

Let me tell you fine folks who I think my worst client is. I was trying to sell Edge some OrangeGlo, and he said Mr. Clean works just as fine! I burned all my U2 CDs that evening. I'll show him some cleaning products!

Ahhh, I see. Like all my kidnapping victims' various stains and ripped out fingernails and teeth and whatnot down the well I keep them in, I like to leave all evidence of a struggle, mess, or other colourful indication of usage wherever it originates. My orange sheets used to be white. Thanks to hot wings, red wings, and naughty magazines, my sheets have all the evidence of secshual relayshuns as my well does.

Oh. Forget that part about the well. :shifty:
Could I interest you in some OxyClean? It'll get the orange right out! No one will ever know!

Could I interest you in some OxyClean? It'll get the orange right out! No one will ever know!

I like all the evidence. It makes me feel like a man, y'know. Down that well with all those naked, dead bodies.... uhhh, I mean, on my bed when I'm banging chicks.... They usually see my bed and are afraid, but that's what chloroform is for. Then they wake up in the well. They're usually loud the first couple days. Then they shut right up. I don't think they like the raw meat I throw down to them. I think they'd like it less if they knew it was human.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom